CONFESSIONS

4) I cut my own hair, not because I'm cheap/poor (I am cheap, but I've got plenty of money), but because I hate the stress involved with going somewhere and getting it done (simple things tend to stress me out).  bought some clippers for ~$15 and gradually fade from about an inch long in the middle to 1/8" at the bottom with a beard that's 1/4" at the sideburns and 1/2" at my chin.  touch it up once every week or two (i.e., once the hair around my ears gets annoying).  for the record, I've been cutting my own hair for almost two years and I was no less single before than I am now.

Why not try out getting a haircut sometime it sound's vain as hell but as someone mentioned before on here it's a quick way to feel good about yourself. Maybe it'll outweigh the stress factor

actually, I enjoy cutting my own hair.  it takes longer than it probably should, but it's fun and relaxing.  it's one hour every ~10 days during which I can listen to music while not thinking about anything going on outside my bathroom.  overall, I like the way it looks, and I don't plan on paying for another hair cut until something really important comes up or until I have a girlfriend/wife who isn't down with it.

I've paid for haircuts and I've cut my own and I get the same amount of attention from girls either way. So I just save the money and run a buzzer over my head every two weeks. If it gives someone confidence, sure, go for it. But I see it as kind of a placebo. I think a girl is either going to be into you or she isn't, regardless of the haircut (at least, as long as the haircut isn't tooo bad).

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/30264-socraigslist-prositutes/

educate yourself. learn your roots.

EDIT: LOL TO THE MAX!!! There's a "like" from Rybread on the first page. which means he went back recently and re-read that thread.

I just spent way to long going through that thread.  Just, wow...

Between this and the "provider board" I feel the need to search out the seedy underbelly of Wisconsin.  Not due to a desire to participate, but a curiosity about the whole market.

It's been a while since a confession so here's another :

-I'm not like most guys I'm stright but kinda very femminine

-I'm a hopeless romantic but never dated anybody
-In fact the farthest I've gone is holding hands aka I haven't kissed anybody and I turn 16 in 3 months

-I'm a huge pussy as In I'm sensitive and cry a lot

So what?

I didn't kiss a girl until I was 17. Shit, I didn't get laid until I was 23. Get that shit done on your schedule and whoever tells you there's a time limit on that stuff can kiss your ass. Also, the world is huge with billions of people on it. Somewhere there's a lady who will be into how you are. You're 16. You potentially have 80 more years to get all that shit done and become who you want to be. Don't sweat all that shit so bad.

I actually just assumed your picture was in reference to this chain of posts from the pictures of yourself thread.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/23132-recent-pic-of-yourself-thread-happy-jason/?p=1371523

well look at that. i remember seeing that before... maybe thats why i thought this was an acceptable picture to put on the internet.

I have a government job and somedays I feel weird about it. The pay and benefits are great but there's a big part of me that wish I could go back to right before college and go a different direction. I dont know, its hard to explain....all I know, my teenage self would want to kick my ass now. Probably just cuz I was an immature 16/17 year old and thought antiflag was the best band ever haha. Crazy how things change in 10 years

It's been a while since a confession so here's another :

-I'm not like most guys I'm stright but kinda very femminine

-I'm a hopeless romantic but never dated anybody

-In fact the farthest I've gone is holding hands aka I haven't kissed anybody and I turn 16 in 3 months

-I'm a huge pussy as In I'm sensitive and cry a lot

I never held hands with a girl until I was 19. There's seriously nothing to worry about. And just because you're sensitive and cry a lot doesn't make you a pussy. It seems like I've cried every day for the past month, but I wouldn't say I'm a pussy.

Confession about something that literally just happened:

I was supposed to go see a play this weekend and write a paper about it for my acting class. Totally spaced and didn't see it, and the paper is due on Tuesday. So, I messaged a girl that I knew for a fact saw it, told her I had an ear infection and couldn't go see the play, and asked for a synopsis and some notes about the character performances. If she's nice enough to send me the things I asked for, I think I can bullshit my way through this paper, but it's gonna be tough.

Curse my terrible short-term memory. I feel super guilty about this, but I just gained a GPA-based scholarship back and I really don't want to lose it forever because of a stupid paper for an acting class.

EDIT: 200th post. Hooray.

to be honest i've only learned in the past year how many feelings dudes have.

they just don't talk about it. dudes feel a lot of feelings... it's like they're people or something.

Held a bro while he had a legit breakdown and cried in my arms over a girl. i know he's not a pussy. just never had a male friend confide in me like that before. still learning bout life at 24, it never ends.

i'm a crier. most recently... parks & rec wedding. i was a fucking mess.

but i get anxiety so bad sometimes that bawling my eyes out is the only release that works.

there is such stigma against dudes who admit to feeling.  i've been finding recently (and strangely) that as i get older, the expectation for me to be more "manly" is greater.  and i work in female-dominant career.  so i lift weights to be tough, and start faking an allergy attack at the end of Perks of Being A Wallflower.  

Parks and Rec wedding, oh my god, I couldn't handle it. And the end of toy story 3, I lost my shit. But I cry at everything, happy, sad. Hell, I cried this morning in front of a bunch of strangers at hotel breakfast because there was a tv news story about a high school kid giving up his starting spot on the basketball team for a special needs boy.