CONFESSIONS

I have a serious Guilt Complex - I forget a lot of good times but never forget my mistakes.

Sums up a lot of what I deal with farily well. It's gotten worse in the last year, to the point where I'm not making much of an effort to extend myself anymore because of the fear of it. Dwelling on past mistakes and people i've wronged has become something I think about every day.

Edit: Other than that, I'm a pretty positive person. We all have our ups and downs. It's just something I've learned to live with.

Confessions

-I'd rather talk to people on here or sit with my cats than go out these days, I think that makes me a spinster

-I cry during a lot of movies, seriously, a lot of movies. Anything happy or sad brings on the waterworks

-mother nature scares the piss out of me

Why am I not in the odds of being Madie's secret crush? I have a beard, and bonded over Phil Collins with her too. Plus, I am unavailable, which instantly makes me more attractive to the opposite sex.

I'd set my odds at 6/1.

Also, I wipe standing up too (that was a topic jump).

i find it insulting that my odds are slightly lower than dash. i thought my self-deprecating humor and masterful oral obsolescence would place me at least in the clint howard bracket.  :P

Confessions

-I'd rather talk to people on here or sit with my cats than go out these days, I think that makes me a spinster

-I cry during a lot of movies, seriously, a lot of movies. Anything happy or sad brings on the waterworks

my dad once said he may or may not have other children floating around....you sound like you could be my brother!

Confessions

its ok, i cry during movies too. i am not ashamed to admit it. once i cried during "She's all that"! not really, but i do have a soft spot for romantic comedies. which is why i don't watch any movies with women or anyone else for that matter. once i was watching "dancer in the dark" and was weeping uncontrollably. same goes for the last 4 eps of "Six Feet Under". But who wasnt.

Confessions

you had me until the nature thing.

fuck nature, YOU DON'T SCARE ME!!  in fact most of the time you're wicked sexy.

i'm just a sucker for love stories and ironically family type stuff. because i really am not close to any of my family. when i see my siblings, aunt, or cousins (since both of my parents have passed on) i feel like that guest at a dinner party that no one really knows. it's weird.

I don't have any friends because I don't trust anyone. My ex took everything I owned to the dump once, and I also found out after being married for some time that he was gay and everywhere we moved he was framing me for stealing from our friends. I had no idea why my friends were dropping like flies. My records are the only thing I now have of any value, and I'll be damned if anyone is going to weasel their way in and take those from me.

I don't have any friends because I don't trust anyone. My ex took everything I owned to the dump once, and I also found out after being married for some time that he was gay and everywhere we moved he was framing me for stealing from our friends. I had no idea why my friends were dropping like flies. My records are the only thing I now have of any value, and I'll be damned if anyone is going to weasel their way in and take those from me.

I'm your friend! :-)

Also, I wipe standing up too (that was a topic jump).

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? You wipe standing up? Sorry to get graphic here but this is a discussion I've had many a time...why you would stand from your previously seated position, risk a stubborn hanger dropping onto your pants, and presumably pull your ass cheek to get a solid wipe rather than just do a seated leg lift is beyond me.

I'll always be your friend  :)

I'm actually relieved some of you wipe standing up, I thought I was alone in this, also I can't use the restroom in public (1 or 2) unless no one else is in there. I understand it's really stupid but I can't get over it.

And this fall when I move to college, freshmen must live on campus, and there's a public restroom/shower on each floor, no private. I have no idea how this will go, but it's pretty nerve racking.

And there you go. Two things I've never told anybody before.