CONFESSIONS

friendship crush achieved!!

if you find your way to the MD, VA, DC area, hit me up.

i only ever leave my slice of the country to venture to Philly for RSD. Why? Because it's an excuse to go to Philly.

and now i think it's Rad. Because Rad is awesome.

Aah, the DELMARVA triangle.  Not to hate, but that is the most atrocious stretch of land I've come across.  It's the quickest way to get from the coast of NC to Philly while avoiding DC, and every minute of the nine hour drive is terrible.   Just terrible.  There's a confession. 

Aah, the DELMARVA triangle.  Not to hate, but that is the most atrocious stretch of land I've come across.  It's the quickest way to get from the coast of NC to Philly while avoiding DC, and every minute of the nine hour drive is terrible.   Just terrible.  There's a confession.

it may be a slice of shit. but it is MY slice of shit.

It's in the mail.

(Mwa haa it's not in the mail)

I love Tattoos but have none: I'm deathly afraid of Needles and Clowns. 

Wow you are me.  I now feel a bit bad for you.

The tattoo thing for me is part I never can think of anything I would want
to have for a lifetime.  I just want a 10 year tattoo.

Clowns don't get me started.  I'm actually ok with scary clowns from horror
movies.  It's the happy clowns with giant painted on smiles that
absolutely terrify me.

The clown thing makes me instantly sweating and shaky. I can't stay in a room with one or go into a panic attack. I have no explanation for it but I know it has something to do with childhood and that I'm not alone. 

Needles I've confronted by donating blood and taking it head on. My policy is never get a needle I don't need otherwise and that's worked. For instance with some meditation and quiet I can now get a blood test without running out of the room. I won't however get a Flu Shot since it isn't totally necessary.

It seems a tad excessive to me. Plus I use a lot of TP anyway, so this just compounds it.

One of my friends in high school only went once a week. We both thought the other one was really weird.

I'm a 3/dayer too, and google says the normal range is 3 per day - 3 per week. So your friend is definitely the weird one.

He only ever pooped once at our high school, and was really freaked out when he did.

I, on the other hand, pooped in every male restroom at my high school. That would be a confession, but I'm really proud if it.

i had a friend who had to go home to poop, or would hold his poop all day until he got home, because he had such anxiety about pooping in public or at someone else's house.

i always pooped at school in the morning because the toilet seats would still be clean. by the time baseball practice rolled around i'd have to hover squat above the seat.

i'm also a proud 3-per-dayer. i also have frequent diarrhea. don't know if that's something to be concerned about.

Conmerged - Jane Doh!

I think if a thread is a over year old, digging it up just to combine it with a new thread on a similar topic is confusing and unnecessary.

And not that it matters, but the original thread seemed somewhat serious, whereas pretty much everything past page 5 isn't even worth reading.