CONFESSIONS

Madie, on 10 Mar 2013 - 14:24, said:snapback.png

I keep seeing virginity.

Is this like your super power?  Do you use this ability for good or evil?  Does virginity appear as an aura or is more of a giant neon flashing sign?

I don't even want to know the context of this quote, I fear it would reduce it's magnitude of wonderful.

I'm kind of late to it, but here it goes:

- I just spent the last 2 hours reading through this thread.

- I've been on this board for over 2 years but never really post because I care about what people will think of what I say even though it's on the Internet, and irl i could care less. So instead I post gifs and stalk threads like this one.

- Reading all of the things people have posted on here makes me wish that I had posted on here more often because it seems like you all have each other's backs and can easily confess things.

- I wish that things were just going differently in my life right now. I'm unhappy and know I can change it, but feel stuck and don't really know where to start that change.

- I hope I'll have the courage to not delete this post right away and hopefully post more in this thread because I know that I need to get this stuff out somewhere.

I

Didn't want to quote in case you wanted to delete latter, but yeah this site is full of pretty darn decent people.

Regarding the direction of your life comment I can relate a bit.  I'm in a position where it seems like I've got myself into a rut and just lack the ability to, or perhaps desire to, dig myself out of it. 

you know what i find rad about pantyhose, everytime i see a lady wearing them I get to think about her either wearing thigh highs or gartered stockings.  

i might be obsessed.

I actually hate pantyhose / nylons, the feel of them sends shivers down my spine like nails on a chalkboard.

However those cotton stockings or whatever the fuck they are, damn...  On the rare occasion I see my sister-in-laws best friend she almost always is wearing them with a skirt.  I'm awkward around women I am attracted to, but this girl I just turn into an incoherent baffoon.  Basically whenever I have tried chatting with her my brain just goes on a 60 second delay.  I don't think I've ever seen a more stunningly gorgeous woman.

That was until she dyed her hair blonde and I'm left wondering why I found her so attractive. Shes still super attractive shes just so, so, so much hotter as a redhead.   I can also form not only words when I'm around her but complete sentences.

tl;dr - Cotton leggings or stockings worn by a redhead is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's a confession

I'm never really truly happy, I'm just sad and super sad. I don't every have a reason to be depressed and it pisses me off because it could be 10x worst but I'm just a little bitch who gets scared and can't handle life. 

i hope this helps in some small way...or just makes you laugh.

hit_me_baby_med.jpeg

I actually hate pantyhose / nylons, the feel of them sends shivers down my spine like nails on a chalkboard.

However those cotton stockings or whatever the fuck they are, damn...  On the rare occasion I see my sister-in-laws best friend she almost always is wearing them with a skirt.  I'm awkward around women I am attracted to, but this girl I just turn into an incoherent baffoon.  Basically whenever I have tried chatting with her my brain just goes on a 60 second delay.  I don't think I've ever seen a more stunningly gorgeous woman.

That was until she dyed her hair blonde and I'm left wondering why I found her so attractive. Shes still super attractive shes just so, so, so much hotter as a redhead.   I can also form not only words when I'm around her but complete sentences.

tl;dr - Cotton leggings or stockings worn by a redhead is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah, I've got this weird tactile issue where things like nylons makes me sweat, makes it difficult to form words because my whole body is cringing over just really uncomfortable.  Its not the only thing but textures like that, dry feet, dry feet touching socks(then removing dry feet from said socks and having the dead skin stick to the socks) I have major issues, socks on carpet.  Weird stuff but I just can't handle it, and sometimes my wife is cruel to me on purpose because she knows this....