Chris Carrabba starts Mumford & Sons-Rip Off Band

This sucks I don't have anything else to listen to on the internet so i'll make a thread bitching about it.

cool

This thread is literally what the Internet was invented for. A gathering place for like-minded people to complain about a common problem/issue/shitty new song.

This thread is literally what the Internet was invented for. A gathering place for like-minded people to complain about a common problem/issue/shitty new song.

right . It just seems pointless is all

I could make a thread bitching about how rfc/no sleep bands all suck and I don't like them 

but why they have the niche market let them enjoy it

for the record i've never liked any carrabba bands

right . It just seems pointless is all

I could make a thread bitching about how rfc/no sleep bands all suck and I don't like them 

for the record i've never liked any carrabba bands

Is it any more pointless then making a post in the thread that you find completely pointless? It's the internet, lighten up. It took the OP like 30 seconds to make the thread. We're not curing cancer here.... we're making conversation on a message board.

Please make whatever threads you want about any labels/bands you don't like. We don't get a lot of actual music discussion going on here, it would be a welcome change.

• 1 year later...

As a fan of The Pogues, And Flogging Molly, Mumford is a bit watered down.

MacGowan did it best, but I like that Flogging Molly doesn't take itself too seriously. Mumford and Sons did. I think that's the only real fault I had with their music. I don't hate them, I just prefer something a little less high on its own hype.