SUCK IT ALABAMA!

So, if you don't know, I currently live in Alabama.  I'm moving to Chattanooga TN in about 3 weeks or so and couldn't be more excited to get out of this hellhole.  Out of all the places I've ever lived this is by far the worst.  State is full of bible beating, ignorant, stupid people.  I've met maybe 1 or 2 friends out of my whole time living here because I have nothing in common with people here.  I can't wait to not hear about Alabama or Auburn football every single goddamn day cause I couldn't honestly give a fuck less.  Goodbye, and good riddence you worthless shit of a state!

I love Chattanooga. Had some great times there (except the night I slept at a punk house and woke up with my legs riddled with flea bites - I can't even describe how bad it was). Tennessee as a whole is still not the most enlightened but Chattanooga is a fine town. Definitely check out the Lookouts (AA Baseball) though the new stadium is lame compared to the old one. There is a great museum and sculpture garden. Mount Lookout is awesome.

Best of all though, ROCK CITY!!!!

DSC_1242.jpg

i've never been anywhere near alabama. frankly, i have no interest in ever really travelling to the south.

but the phrase "roll tide" it litcherally one of my least favorite things in the world. 

i've never been anywhere near alabama. frankly, i have no interest in ever really travelling to the south.

but the phrase "roll tide" it litcherally one of my least favorite things in the world. 

True story:  Roll Tide is regularly used in place of the word "hello" or "hi" here... it's terrible...

i'm not even going to watch it. but the fact is that roll tide is essentially synonymous with college football. which is also litcherally among my least favorite things in the world.

"Sure I could be a pussy and move to Portland or New York

Or I could stay and change the place that I was born" - Andrew Jackson Jihad (Lady Liberty)

I kid I kid.

I've never lived in a fly-over state but when I used to tour I saw many places that instilled a dark fear in my heart. Good on you.

I live a little north of Chattanooga in Knoxville. Chatt is pretty awesome man, there's a ton to do, and my favorite bar is down there. If you ever get up to Knoxville, hit up Lost & Found Records, Raven Records, Hot Horse Records, The Disc Exchange, Wild Honey Records, and The Music Room. 

Pretty decent selections at all those places.