My Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light was refunded, but it seems that Invented will ship.

Rise Against's RPM10 preorder, Sufferer and the Witness, and Appeal to Reason are all on there and come out to be dirt cheap if you use a promo on them.

Also, Jimmy Eat World's Damage is up there for preorder, comes out to $15 with the promo codes which is a bit cheaper than amazon.

Anyone know if the Taking Back Sunday stuff is getting shipped or refunded?

Don't know if you were only going to buy Chase This Light with/for the refund, but if not, it looks like Interpunk still has it up for sale...

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=151114&

One Fell Swoop plz.

Listened to most of that yesterday, so so good. They fell off a bit after that album but that one will always be a classic to me.

No problem. I'd love to see one fell swoop pressed. Such a great album

their last album was actually really good as well...the one they self-released not too long ago via kickstarter (with no vinyl option, of course...)

Don't know if you were only going to buy Chase This Light with/for the refund, but if not, it looks like Interpunk still has it up for sale...

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=151114&

Good find, thanks! I'll grab this and probably the Streetlight record unless RISC finds a way to get it together soon.

Just got an email that my order of Silver Jews' American Water just shipped. I ordered it a few months ago and it got cancelled. Ordered it again to see what would happen, and forgot that I even ordered it until I got the email today. haha. I'm pretty excited to get this.

For some reason I thought I had this until now. I think it got lost in the mail or something. Fuck.

Their whole system needs a major overhaul. It's way too frustrating to try to shop their vinyl because nearly everything is backordered. If they would just list what's in stock it would be nice. I bet all of this has been said in the past 5 pages of this topic, but watch me be lazy and not go back and read it.

I wonder if everybody talking about the backorder business and gift cards will make Best Buy rethink that policy a la Hot Topic with their sales? Probably not, I know.

I'm sure vinyl is such an unthinkably small percentage of their sales that even the small percentage that it is for hot topic looks enormous compared to it. I'm saying something like .001% or so. or smaller. they aren't even noticing.