That's still there?

Been ordering that one from the start, hah.

Yup.  Just ordered another copy of it as soon as my cancellation was confirmed. 

They blocked my account(s). I think I over did it

Seriously?  How many codes did you get before they blocked you?  I've gotten probably 15ish codes over the past two months or so without any problems. 

They blocked my account(s). I think I over did it

Love how rather than keep their inventory up to date they will ban a customer. Feels real similar to HT excluding vinyl from the majority of their sales rather than create unique codes for hot cash.

Yea I know both of these situations are people taking advantage of known loopholes, but if you leave loopholes they are gonna get exploited. I'm not complaining that these companies are taking action to stop the exploits, just about the nature of how they do it.

Love how rather than keep their inventory up to date they will ban a customer. Feels real similar to HT excluding vinyl from the majority of their sales rather than create unique codes for hot cash.

Yea I know both of these situations are people taking advantage of known loopholes, but if you leave loopholes they are gonna get exploited. I'm not complaining that these companies are taking action to stop the exploits, just about the nature of how they do it.

Something is seriously out of whack with their inventory, things that are guaranteed to be out of stock just keep popping back up. Seems they need an overhaul of their whole system or maybe do the obvious thing and stop giving out these codes for back ordered items.  I wonder how long this will last, but if they are banning accounts it might be the beginning of the end now.

i think it only works on items that do not show to be back ordered. I could be wrong

Not true.  I've ordered a bunch listed as back ordered and still get a code upon cancellation. 

Blue Sky Noise was just listed as backordered again, so I placed an order and it went through, not sure how long it'll last though...haha

Already back as being listed 'sold out online.'  But there are seemingly tons of stuff that you can get codes with.  I've listed some a few posts/pages back.