I had a few special orders & they all ended up getting cancelled. I received codes for them.

Interesting... how long did it take for the special order items to get cancelled? (since theres no 1-2 week or 2-4 week timeline).  There are several records I've found on BB that are "special order will ship when available" that I'd love to own.

Interesting... how long did it take for the special order items to get cancelled? (since theres no 1-2 week or 2-4 week timeline).  There are several records I've found on BB that are "special order will ship when available" that I'd love to own.

I didn't realize that any of them were special order until after I placed the order & got the email from Best Buy. For all of them, it took about 2 weeks from when I placed the order.

Wait a day.

I don't know if it's your self-proclaimed MO or something, but your [recent] habit of giving uber-concise answers without quoting people are marginally helpful. Take the time to quote and give like three words of context and we'll love you even more.

I don't know if it's your self-proclaimed MO or something, but your [recent] habit of giving uber-concise answers without quoting people are marginally helpful. Take the time to quote and give like three words of context and we'll love you even more.

Quality over quantity, man!!!

Nah, I'm not trying to be a dick. Just the way I guess it's come out lately. To compound on my previous post, if they cancel on the same day you will only get one code. So spacing it out is better.

I don't know if it's your self-proclaimed MO or something, but your [recent] habit of giving uber-concise answers without quoting people are marginally helpful. Take the time to quote and give like three words of context and we'll love you even more.

I thought he was being short because that question has been asked at least a dozen times in this thread.

Interesting... how long did it take for the special order items to get cancelled? (since theres no 1-2 week or 2-4 week timeline). There are several records I've found on BB that are "special order will ship when available" that I'd love to own.

I have a special order that I placed on July 23rd that still hasn't been canceled. I had another order that switched from backorder to special order after I placed it, still canceled at the one month mark, but did not give me a code.

So it seems pretty hit or miss for those.

Great question. It's like he assumes everyone knows what "Rooftops" refers to. Almost as annoying as people who use acronyms for a band and album title out of the blue.

That's what he means. People have been using that for a while now but Topshelf repressed it about a month ago. They have it in stock so in theory BB could get it back in at any point.

That's what he means. People have been using that for a while now but Topshelf repressed it about a month ago. They have it in stock so in theory BB could get it back in at any point.

and apparently they have....just checked the status and one of my orders of this is and its no longer backordered, its in the "preparing shipment" stage. I had 2 orders of this one though and strangely enough only one of them was in "preparing shipment" the other was still listed as backordered. canceled that one to be safe, the other I can't cancel because it is already being prepared to ship. I'm going to be really screwed if peacebone or nuclear sad nuclear is repressed any time soon lol