Ordered Electric Wizard - Black Masses the other day, it arrived and was black purple split and silver purple split. Pretty stoked on that, figured it would just be black wax. Also, fucking...$16 for it? Such a good deal. Got a copy of Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon to make shipping free too.

Ordered Electric Wizard - Black Masses the other day, it arrived and was black purple split and silver purple split. Pretty stoked on that, figured it would just be black wax. Also, fucking...$16 for it? Such a good deal. Got a copy of Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon to make shipping free too.

Thanks for the heads up.  Just saw this band mentioned on some top 10 stoner metal band list (#3 behind St. Vitus and Black Sabbath).  Ordered with some cheap cd's for the $25 free shipping.

Thanks for the heads up.  Just saw this band mentioned on some top 10 stoner metal band list (#3 behind St. Vitus and Black Sabbath).  Ordered with some cheap cd's for the $25 free shipping.

Yeah dude, Electric Wizard is a top ten band for me for sure. If you're into that stuff and somehow haven't heard of Sleep, you should get into them too.

Noticed some stuff going back off out of stock recently.

I ended up ordering four albums expecting them to not ship, and today I got shipping notification for every item.

Touche Amore - Is Survived By (really going to give this band a chance)
Green Day - American Idiot
Mayday Parade - A Lesson In Romantics

Fireworks - Gospel (this was $13.99, but I've been wanting it)

I ended up ordering four albums expecting them to not ship, and today I got shipping notification for every item.

Touche Amore - Is Survived By (really going to give this band a chance)

Green Day - American Idiot

Mayday Parade - A Lesson In Romantics

Fireworks - Gospel (this was $13.99, but I've been wanting it)

You should start with their first album then move to the second and then to ISB. Trust me.

Wow, did those back ordered records come in some shitty packaging or what?!
First shipment was great (in a box with air cells within a larger box) but the two back orders were sandwiched between two flat pieces of corrugate and then sealed in a fluted mailer that was clearly sealed on a line of some sort.

Bah!

(sorry, Packaging Engineer gripes over here.)

Yeah dude, Electric Wizard is a top ten band for me for sure. If you're into that stuff and somehow haven't heard of Sleep, you should get into them too.

Noticed some stuff going back off out of stock recently.

Thanks for the Sleep mention...I have that Dopesmoker vinyl on my wishlist too 

After going out of stock online twice, I finally got a copy of 311's "Grassroots." Praise jah. Also snagged the Cult Leader EP (though not on sale) to get free shipping and just in case I don't make it out to their Philly show next month.

I dunno if it's been mentioned here but Cave In's "Anomalies vol. 1" is available for $7: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/anomalies-vol-1-lp-vinyl/19077508.p?id=2192343&skuId=19077508&st=categoryid$cat02001&lp=14&cp=1

Thanks for the Sleep mention...I have that Dopesmoker vinyl on my wishlist too 

It's recently been repressed. Or maybe it was never out of print? I swear that months ago I looked all over but couldn't find it. So I finally bit the bullet and bought a $40 copy. Two days later I saw the exact same copy/color on Southern Lord for $25. Three days later I saw the exact same copy/color at my record shop for $25. Mother f..... 

But it was still worth it. Nice grab though. EW should have a new album out soon, but if you see any of their old albums, snag 'em; they're all great. 

I started poking around the rest of the vinyl. There are a ton of things not on "clearance" but still really cheap like tht cave in. Problem is the vinyl section has 30k things.

Well they are Best Buy haha... I mean that in the sense that at one point in time in the late 90s early 2000's they were thee place to get nearly any title released CD wise so it doesn't surprise me that record labels still deal in large part with the distributors of BB

Oh btw my coupon that came in wasn't 10$ it was 5$ and exclusive to online only

It's recently been repressed. Or maybe it was never out of print? I swear that months ago I looked all over but couldn't find it. So I finally bit the bullet and bought a $40 copy. Two days later I saw the exact same copy/color on Southern Lord for $25. Three days later I saw the exact same copy/color at my record shop for $25. Mother f..... 

But it was still worth it. Nice grab though. EW should have a new album out soon, but if you see any of their old albums, snag 'em; they're all great. 

This^^

I was lucky enough that my local shop had it for $25 for like...forever. If others are looking for it I know that one of the shops near me has the black variant and another had a copy last time I was in there, don't remember what color but I think it was a brownish one.

Damn. I'm not sure if it was Best Buy or UPS, but I had a package that was to be delivered today. It doesn't come. I look online. They say the address was wrong. I look at my order; it's correct. I call UPS. They say, "Oh, the address is right; we'll deliver Monday. Sorry." I was ready to spin Touché Amoré.