Pretty much within the sale batch

Thank you.  Looked through the sale stuff and a little of the non sale stuff.  seems there are some things mixed in like the NIN-The Slip that people are talking about. alot of fat possum blues records that are 5-7 a piece.  If I did not own some of them I would be all over grabbing them. 

Was able to grab the following for 45 shipped.  Had a gift card from christmas so was able to grab these for technically nothing.  Really eyeing up that Electric Wizard but did not pull the trigger. maybe at payday...

Flaming Lips: The Terror

Nine Inch Nails: The Slip

Waaves: King of the Beach

Deafheaven: Sunbather

I guess this is worth breaking lurker status for.

In case you guys are not aware, you can get 1.5% cashback by clicking through fatwallet. It's not the fastest payout, but I've never had issues with the bestbuy link.

Fatwallet.com

or show me some referral love

That aside, I was happy to get $123 shipped:

XX - Coexist Deluxe
Bush - Sixteen Stone
Flaming Lips - The Terror
Placebo - Loud Like Love
Black Keys - Rubber Factory
Kings of Leon - Early Albums Box

i did the same! and while that sounds great, i bought two vinyl earlier for 50. and 3 the other day... this addiction is getting out of hand and way to expensive

I vacationed in Hollywood and came back two weeks ago with about $150 worth of records from Amoeba.  Spent another $50 at my local Hot Topic last week, and then bought the new Blink 182 repress online.  Now this thread popped up and I found another $40 worth of stuff to grab.  

I should probably stop for awhile before my wife starts doing the math.

I'm glad I finally took a look at this thread. I picked up eleven albums for $91+ shipped.

*Bayside - Shudder

*Bayside - The Walking Wounded

The Beatnuts - Intoxicated Demons

*Catch 22 - Keasbey Nights

El-P - Cancer 4 Cure

Jason Isbell - Southeastern

NOFX - Self-Entitled

Ray LaMontagne - Till The Sun Turns Black

Ray LaMontagne And The Pariah Dogs - God Willin' & The Creek Don't Rise

*Rise Against - RPM10

Tony Sly - 12 Song Program

*Backordered

Additionally, even if you order one record, the shipping is beyond reasonable...anyone know how they ship as far as packaging? I'm assuming similar to everyone else.

They don't ship in lp mailers, (at least my orders didn't) But records in both of my orders came in perfect shape. Not a ding on any corner. They put the records in a folded piece of cardboard and seal it in some other sort of cardboard sleeve.

They don't ship in lp mailers, (at least my orders didn't) But records in both of my orders came in perfect shape. Not a ding on any corner. They put the records in a folded piece of cardboard and seal it in some other sort of cardboard sleeve.

That's what I assumed. Thanks

Additionally, even if you order one record, the shipping is beyond reasonable...anyone know how they ship as far as packaging? I'm assuming similar to everyone else. 

They used to ship in frustration free packaging, but the last few records I ordered came in the folded cardboard thing that leaves it exposed on three sides. If your ordering a few records at a time, your probably fine. The orders I placed with single lps came with pretty bad seam splits & banged up corners, but it might just be my areas USPS that doesn't take good care of their packages.

They used to ship in frustration free packaging, but the last few records I ordered came in the folded cardboard thing that leaves it exposed on three sides. If your ordering a few records at a time, your probably fine. The orders I placed with single lps came with pretty bad seam splits & banged up corners, but it might just be my areas USPS that doesn't take good care of their packages.

Got my order yesterday. Just ordered NIN - The Slip. Came packaged the same way.  3-4" seam split on the spine.

Alright, well three of the five records I initially ordered are now listed as "sold out online" so I guess I'll just use paypal, because there's no way BB is gonna help me out with my canceled orders.

What does this mean? Autocancelling could mean they are sold out... Or try x'ing out of your browser and restarting. It's happened to me

I had 5 records come in from Best Buy an LP mailer just yesterday

All mint, no dings or etc. Even if I had a seam splits or dings I wouldn't care, as long as the record played fine.