what are you talking about being cancled? this recent (July 15?) vinyl sale?

My order is sitting pretty, waiting...

I ordered 3 items... 2 should ship right away, the third, The Strokes, has a ship date of the end of August.  That one I guess I may worry about, but I am not geting why these would all be being canceled... or are you guys talking about something from earlier in the thread?

I ordered 3 items... 2 should ship right away, the third, The Strokes, has a ship date of the end of August. That one I guess I may worry about, but I am not geting why these would all be being canceled... or are you guys talking about something from earlier in the thread?

They are upset over the gift cards being canceled that have been discussed over the last five pages.

I ordered 3 items... 2 should ship right away, the third, The Strokes, has a ship date of the end of August.  That one I guess I may worry about, but I am not geting why these would all be being canceled... or are you guys talking about something from earlier in the thread?

I fully realize I'm the asshole here, but how is it humanly possible to be this bad at the internet?  

you can think whatever the hell you want.  I could care less about the last five pages of whining about not getting free stuff.  when I started looking at the thread from the Sale post forward, it looks like a mix of multiple conversations.  without the benefit of reading back, not something I am interested in doing considering it seems to be 5 pages of b.s., i did think sale orders were being canceled.  Total internet fail!! OMG! 

you can think whatever the hell you want.  I could care less about the last five pages of whining about not getting free stuff.  when I started looking at the thread from the Sale post forward, it looks like a mix of multiple conversations.  without the benefit of reading back, not something I am interested in doing considering it seems to be 5 pages of b.s., i did think sale orders were being canceled.  Total internet fail!! OMG! 

Hi, welcome to the internet. 

you know its the craziest thing, it's working for me, but it seems like some other people are getting cancelations!!  i just dont get it...

on a serious note, dont waste time, I see a couple things I was still considering are now sold out.....