Joyful Noise Records Appreciation Thread (VIP,FLEXI,AWESOME)

I think everybody might be on a different payment cycle because I usually see mine come out at the end of the months

I'm guessing payment cycle is related to when you subscribe, that's my guess anyway.  The 12th has been consitent for me all year I think.

No notification about payment issues, I'll give it a few more days and shoot of an email.  Thanks for the info everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you currently subscribed to the 2013 series? These e-mails are going out to current subscribers

The emails get to some people later than others. I'm surprised I already got the email. I usually get them hours after everyone else.

I'm looking to sell my subscription, I posted the details in the sale/trade thread. I haven't listened to any of them since May. If anyone would like to take it over for me or buy it from me at cost shoot me a pm. I would even be open for a trade. I just want to make sure it won't end up on ebay and that it's going to a good home where they'll actually be listened to.

Woke up to my email being there, showed up a couple hours after the first post about it.  Not bad considering I get the Flexi announcement / test press email so much later sometimes.

Ordered my box.  I think they look nice and the price is reasonable.  I also think it helps me not forget about those Flexi discs.  They'd probably get lost in my 7" collection otherwise.