Joyful Noise Records Appreciation Thread (VIP,FLEXI,AWESOME)

Just got my Why? Flexi in.  I've been a little let down with their last two albums, but this song is great!

I'm not a fan of the past couple albums either but this song is from the Elephant Eyelash era. Such a great song.

• 2 weeks later...

They've got six month memberships up now for $25. I'm thinking about signing up. How much is the monthly shipping fee and does anyone have a list of the releases so far for the year?

Edit: This is the VIP membership, not the flexi disc series I think... :/

VIP is the same shipping, but you get free stuff (mostly limited cassette mixes, this current promotion where you will get an unspecified amount of free stuff (guaranteed audio on some format and at least another goodie)) first dibs on orders (at least 24 hours prior) exclusive colors at times (not sure this has happened yet) and everything that they put out you get digitally whether you purchase it or not.

Plus you get access to their forum and journal.

It's a pretty good deal, I think.

Yeah, i'll get in line for a test press. Just glad to have a regular copy but I am going to wear the fuck out of this thing. I think I am going to buy another copy down the line. I usually don't care about test presses but damn do I love Built to Spill and Helvetia.