Official OST and Film Score Thread

Maybe Monster will get some in. Hopefully the colored ones because MOV usually releases standard black LP later.

I was planning on calling tomorrow sometime. I'll let you know. The soundtrack section was decent last time I went. I wanted to grab Godzilla but that price was steep.

This looks dope. Not sure if anyone shared it or if it was ever on the radar a month ago when it came out.

Clint Mansell Filth: Original Soundtrack on Limited Edition Colored 180g LP + Poster + Download
First Pressing on Colored Vinyl

Directed by Jon S. Baird and based on a novel by Irvine Welsh (Trainspotting), Filth tells the story of a bipolar, bigoted junkie cop (James McAvoy) who manipulates and hallucinates his way through the festive season in a bid to secure promotion and win back his wife and daughter.

**The album's accompanying soundtrack features a rock-infused and epic score by acclaimed composer Clint Mansell. Founding member of the band Pop Will Eat Itself, Mansell first worked with Darren Aronofsky on the score for his 1998 film Pi. In 2000 Mansell worked with Kronos Quartet to record his acclaimed and best-selling score for Aronofsky’s Requiem for a Dream, and in 2006 he scored the filmmaker’s The Fountain, which included performances by Mogwai and Kronos Quartet. Further collaborations with Aronofsky include The Wrestler (2008), Black Swan (2010) and Noah (2014).

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-216382-clint-mansell-filth-original-soundtrack-recording-lp.aspx

Regarding the How to train your Dragon 2 soundtrack....any Jonsi or Sigur Ros fans may be interested:

Composer John Powell, who earned his first Academy Award nomination for his music in the original How To Train Your Dragon movie, returned to score the sequel. The score was conducted by Gavin Greenaway and recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London with a 120 piece orchestra, a 100-voice choir, and a wide array of ethnic instruments, including celtic harp, uilleann pipes, tin whistle, bodhrán, and bagpipes.

Sigur Rós lead vocalist, Jónsi, who wrote and performed the song "Sticks & Stones" for the original movie, provided two new original songs for the sequel in collaboration with Powell. The track "Where No One Goes" is not only written, but also performed by Jónsi and Powell.  Belarusian-Norwegian artist Alexander Rybak, who voices Hiccup in Norwegian, also wrote and performed the song "Into A Fantasy".

Where did you purchase this and would you know if there are anymore or is this already sold out?

This was from the Deathwaltz site. It was limited to 400 and was sold out in the span of about 4-6 hours I believe. The reason why it didn't sell out immediately was because of the simple fact that licensing issues would not allow DW to sell it to the States. I have a friend who lives in the UK who did me a favor and got the record for me. I wouldn't have got it otherwise and it cost me $70+ to get it! At this point, cheapest deal you might find for it is $90+.  

Milan Records announced via spintheblackestcircles.com that they are currently working to release score for David Wingo's Take Shelter on vinyl, expect it to be eerie and hypnotic.

Sounds very good what I've heard so far, even though tracks are quite short. Milan Records are having a great year, when it comes to releasing soundtracks on vinyl. Last year they released four soundtracks on vinyl, this year it's going to be many more.

Milan Records announced via spintheblackestcircles.com that they are currently working to release score for David Wingo's Take Shelter on vinyl, expect it to be eerie and hypnotic.

Sounds very good what I've heard so far, even though tracks are quite short. Milan Records are having a great year, when it comes to releasing soundtracks on vinyl. Last year they released four soundtracks on vinyl, this year it's going to be many more.

That would be amazing. I love that movie.