Official OST and Film Score Thread

I read an interview (AMA maybe?) a little while ago where Rob Zombie said the Lords of Salem OST maybe be getting the vinyl treatment? He also said something along the lines of it looking like it did in the movie with the cool box it came in.

May or may not happen like that but either way, I want that OST on vinyl.

I read an interview (AMA maybe?) a little while ago where Rob Zombie said the Lords of Salem OST maybe be getting the vinyl treatment? He also said something along the lines of it looking like it did in the movie with the cool box it came in.

May or may not happen like that but either way, I want that OST on vinyl.

Holy shit please be true.

Or just a Rob Zombie films boxset.

Ever heard of Karate Amazones? Yeah, me either, but it's a good 'en, found this for .50 cents:http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=karate+amazones+lp&thumbs=&currsel=&sortord=dprice&x=30&y=2

Franco Micalizzi is awesome. His score for La Chiamavano Trinita (recently reissued by Sonor Music Editions) is dynamite. Napoli Violenta is another corker. And, of course, The Visitor (Stridilum), a 2014 Mondo release, is one of their best ever reissues.

Franco Micalizzi is awesome. His score for La Chiamavano Trinita (recently reussued by Sonor Music Editions) is dynamite. Napoli Violent a is another corker. And, of course, The Visitor (Stridilum), a 2014 Mondo release, is one of their best ever reissues.

That "The Visitor" soundtrack is complete tits on the Rits. It's such a great soundtrack. I was super excited when I saw the Mondo release for $25 at my local shop!

Batman Begins - OST  - on sale

The initial run of this on black vinyl was /500 but I think after the repress on Orange, Silva Screen pressed more on black. 

It is currently on sale @ Silva Screen for 14.99 (GBP). that is around $24 for American folk before shipping costs. 

https://silvascreenmusic.greedbag.com/buy/batman-begins-original-soundtrac-0/

Batman Begins - OST - on sale

The initial run of this on black vinyl was /500 but I think after the repress on Orange, Silva Screen pressed more on black.

It is currently on sale @ Silva Screen for 14.99 (GBP). that is around $24 for American folk before shipping costs.

https://silvascreenmusic.greedbag.com/buy/batman-begins-original-soundtrac-0/

For anyone in the US this pressing is on sale at SSD for $22.99 USD

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/cgi-soundstagedirect/sb/ss_mb.cgi?storeid=*10aaa248a916d2410f53&ss_parm=A65f74d79978dbcb4f35ad38875dbb9e5

How is TDKR 1 LP vs the 2 LP version that HT just released? Is it worth picking up if you already have the original pressing?

The TDKR 2LP has a added track "Necessary Evil" that was omitted originally from the 1LP. There was also some reports of problems with clipping on the 1LP and now the full soundtrack is spread across 2LPs. 

Yes, aware of the added track and it being 2 LP's.   Do fans of this OST see this as a must have, or should I just stick with my 1LP version.  Not really looking to shell out another $25 on this for an extra song and some gimmicky coloring.

I don't know, IMO I like it (not because of the gimmicky coloring) I think it sounds great (it is pressed by WaterTower) and I have a near complete TDK Trilogy collection. And about the price, I think it's a great deal for $25. It is also gatefold. 

Yes, aware of the added track and it being 2 LP's.   Do fans of this OST see this as a must have, or should I just stick with my 1LP version.  Not really looking to shell out another $25 on this for an extra song and some gimmicky coloring.

I thought the single LP sounded like shit. Awful.  I bought the 2LP and it's night and day.  Super clean and crisp.