The Finch Screened Jackets Thread

idk if i like the "WIITB ////////// X" text underneath but i do really like the picture and the circle logo

i think i would prefer if it said "what it is to burn"

you get the whole 10 year thing from the logo

Personally I like the "WIITB ////////// X", looks cool. But if the majority of people want it changed we could do that, I'll post a mock of it regardless though.

EDIT: Here's the mock with full title

10bzQ.png

LOVE it!

Just change the WIITB...etc to the full title and the band name and I'll be sold.

Edit: OR just the 10 by itself

Honestly, I think all the options would look cool, haha. I made new mock above with just the title.

Again, if the majority of people agree on a way the text should be, I'll change it to whatever the popular vote is.

Personally I like the "WIITB ////////// X", looks cool. But if the majority of people want it changed we could do that, I'll post a mock of it regardless though.

10bzQ.png

This would be fine if Patrick is willing to make quite a few screens for this, but that looks very involved. If we were printing it I would say that does look awesome, and I like the idea, but I'm not sure how well that translates to screen printing.

This would be fine if Patrick is willing to make quite a few screens for this, but that looks very involved. If we were printing it I would say that does look awesome, and I like the idea, but I'm not sure how well that translates to screen printing.

Right... I know very little about screen-printing, but he said he wanted "to go nuts on this", haha.

If you have changes to suggest that would make it work, I'm all for it. Is it the halftone pattern thats the problem? I could give it more of the grungy/torn look.

10bzQ.png

if this is the winner, this can easily be manipulated to be screen printed (I think). When I get near a computer I can try to make it happen. Do we want it like this or do we want a black background? Any black in it what-so-ever? Any thoughts?

P.s. great idea and even better execution. Now we just need to make it functional! =]

if this is the winner, this can easily be manipulated to be screen printed (I think). When I get near a computer I can try to make it happen. Do we want it like this or do we want a black background? Any black in it what-so-ever? Any thoughts?

P.s. great idea and even better execution. Now we just need to make it functional! =]

Do you have photoshop? I could send you the .psd file if necessary or I could make the changes needed. Changing it to a black background is easy as well.