TWIABP / BWM 2016 April Fools NOW (Dumb Tapes, Dumb Shirts, Dumb Book, Dumb Socks, Fuck Trump Fork)

Me too. I feel like they're going backwards and shipping out orders to the last people who ordered first haha.

Already got all the other orders from them though, I guess they're still waiting on the second shipment of lathe cuts.

They actually are. I ordered before it was announced on their social media and still have no lathe.

Has anyone else still not gotten their 2xLP mystery bundle? Y'know...the ones they said would all ship the following day after order placement? Or is it just me?

Haven't gotten mine either. Emailed them about it a while back and they said orders are fulfilled by what's in them, not by when they're placed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else still waiting for their stuff???

I haven't got anything yet at either my old address or the one I sent them an email to change to.

I appreciate that I'm getting trolled (april fooled) by spending money on ridiculous worthless shit, but I at least want to get it and not just lose money :(

I haven't got anything yet at either my old address or the one I sent them an email to change to.

I appreciate that I'm getting trolled (april fooled) by spending money on ridiculous worthless shit, but I at least want to get it and not just lose money :(

I got my lathe and tape two weeks ago, and I thought I was pretty much the last person to get their order.

On the plus side, you're not missing much and might be better off without it.