RFC PO'S: Koji, Coasta, Captain We're Sinking

I would think Jeff would have done something by now.  How many orders have probably flooded his inbox in the last ten minutes?  He would have taken it down.  Hopefully if it is a mistake, he'll honor these orders.  Either way, he's getting more money from me tomorrow.

Was a mistake, everyone who ordered it is getting their order cancelled and banned from ordering from us in the future.

I'd be ambivalent about this if it were the case, on one hand I'd be missing out on some awesome releases, on the other hand you wouldn't get a large chunk of my paycheck. I'd actually save some money up, perish the thought.

Jeff,

Off topic, but do you have an idea when the seahaven ghost 3rd presses will be shipped out? 

Wow, I didn't know this was on it's third press. That's awesome!

Probably going to get Coasta, Turnover (great album, pleasantly surprised here), and Daylight tomorrow. Would have gotten Hostage Calm too but the blue/green is sold out, been wanting it for the longest time but nothing I wanted to drop it on. I like Koji but I haven't ever been too into his stuff so I'll wait for the album to see.