Po: Jimmy Eat World - damage

That was fucking lame. Showed up early, stuck around for the whole album, I'm the only one there for the contest. About the time they started playing "No, Never", some guy walks in with his girlfriend and enters. Time comes for the raffle, he wins. Just my luck.

Now that I think about it, I should have given him my signed album jacket (They had separate jackets aside from the record I bought). That test press is gonna warp if he doesn't take care of it. Oh well. 

That was fucking lame. Showed up early, stuck around for the whole album, I'm the only one there for the contest. About the time they started playing "No, Never", some guy walks in with his girlfriend and enters. Time comes for the raffle, he wins. Just my luck.

Now that I think about it, I should have given him my signed album jacket (They had separate jackets aside from the record I bought). That test press is gonna warp if he doesn't take care of it. Oh well. 

Sucks. I was going to go to Mad Platter too. But it's about an hour away. 

Went to Record Archive in Rochester yesterday and picked this up and they still had the signed jacket and litho. They told me I was still one of the first 5 people to buy it on vinyl, so I was pretty happy with that.

Record is a bit warped, but it plays and sounds fine so I"m happy. I actually like this alot more than I expected. Almost passed up but you guys convinced me otherwise. Ha!

Went to Record Archive in Rochester yesterday and picked this up and they still had the signed jacket and litho. They told me I was still one of the first 5 people to buy it on vinyl, so I was pretty happy with that.

Record is a bit warped, but it plays and sounds fine so I"m happy. I actually like this alot more than I expected. Almost passed up but you guys convinced me otherwise. Ha!

How much was the signed jacket and litho? Would you consider picking it up for me? :D haha