The World Is A Beautiful Place... Debut LP

USPS did a number on mine..probably the worst ive seen come to me. jacket is ruined and the record is a bit warped....super lame. the LP is still playable and sounds great so I wont be bother TSR with that... did email about a jacket replacement. it looks like someone tried to bend the packaging in half and failed.

Quick status update on everyone's orders:

Literally the busiest we’ve ever been in our entire existence. Sorry. Please, please, please stop emailing me about orders, please. Answering 97 emails just takes away from the time we could be sending out orders. We didn’t forget anything or miss anything, we’re just behind. Doesn’t matter where you live or if your “next door neighbor got it already WTF why isn’t mine here yet" — orders are going out in the order in which they were received. We’re working our butts off to get everything out to you guys, trust us, we want it in the mail to you just as much as you do! Thanks for understanding!

Just got my clear with blue splatter finally, but of course it arrived horribly warped. :(

I already sent an email to topshelf about it, but seeing as how they're so swamped right now and probably won't reply to my email for a while, has anyone else here had any experience with receiving damaged records from them? will they send me a playable copy of the record or just a refund?

Just got my clear with blue splatter finally, but of course it arrived horribly warped. :(

I already sent an email to topshelf about it, but seeing as how they're so swamped right now and probably won't reply to my email for a while, has anyone else here had any experience with receiving damaged records from them? will they send me a playable copy of the record or just a refund?

Warping isn't their fault