Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

And a Gerry Mulligan fan. And a Kanye West fan. And a Lou Christie fan. And a Pink Floyd fan. And a Blue Sky Black Death fan. And a The National fan.

Don't pin people and judge them to make yourself feel better about some arbitrary insecurity. 

Jacob's a Brand New fan. Calm it on down.

Kess I wasn't even attacking or talking about you!  My post was pushed down a bit. You're not even selling the box set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAKE-VINYL-BOX-SET-RECORD-STORE-DAY-2014-8-LPs-RSD-/121359342676?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c41949c54

i was talking about the dude SELLING THE BOX SET  LOOK AT HIS NAME.

also this price is makin me wanna sell mine.......

shocker that the dude selling the cake boxset is a brand new fan

OH MY GOD AND A BLINK 182 FAN OMG

And a Gerry Mulligan fan. And a Kanye West fan. And a Lou Christie fan. And a Pink Floyd fan. And a Blue Sky Black Death fan. And a The National fan.

Don't pin people and judge them to make yourself feel better about some arbitrary insecurity. 

This community is full of the worst people who love to call other people the worst. So funny.

Kess I wasn't even attacking or talking about you!  My post was pushed down a bit. You're not even selling the box set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAKE-VINYL-BOX-SET-RECORD-STORE-DAY-2014-8-LPs-RSD-/121359342676?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c41949c54

i was talking about the dude SELLING THE BOX SET  LOOK AT HIS NAME.

also this price is makin me wanna sell mine.......

Pretty funny how this turned out, haha. 

It's easy to post memes in response to legitimate criticisms. It's hard to own up to your irrational behavior and change for the better.

You'll get there yanqui.

Lol, irrational? Okie dokie. Irrational to me is taking three of the best albums in that box set (which are also first presses btw) and selling them because you probably spent too much money buying doubles of blink or brand new albums that you'll just end up flipping on eBay anyway. I'm sure you'll be accepting reasonable offers for them also (I.e. what you paid for them less than three months ago). I guess we'll wait and see how long before they're on eBay.

Get off your high horse and quit taking yourself so seriously. It's a fucking pop punk-centric message board on the internet for Pete's sake.

Lol, irrational? Okie dokie. Irrational to me is taking three of the best albums in that box set (which are also first presses btw) and selling them because you probably spent too much money buying doubles of blink or brand new albums that you'll just end up flipping on eBay anyway.

Which is why I posted. That's my only problem with buying the set, to just keep a certain few. Either sell the set as a whole, or not at all. Someone trying to sell those very three? Coincidence? Yeah, right.

Also, kess, if you dig 182 and their 200 splitter splatter releases, then great! Not my cup o' tea, but that "the good, the bad, and the queen" is ;-)

Yessss. Got it this time!! Also, I missed the 7" boxset. I checked out way too quick and didn't even look :(

I think I'm scarred from yesterday's Jurassic park order when it was all "go go go go hurry hurry". I think I'll email them and see if I can get it added on if they don't sell out in time. If not, I'm just glad I got this :)