Star War Episode 1 LP

Guest Fredneck

yeah, just because the different variants are limited to 2000 doesn't negate the fact that they're still limited.

the variants are limited to 2,000. the whole pressing is not supposed to be limited. black is supposed to stay in print. if they ever go into "print" at all. maybe every variant will be limited to 0!

Why not just do 2k of these and break up the variants to smaller batches like they did with Thrice Beggars?  It always sucks to see someone's passion project never get off the ground.  Good luck "fuck off" guy.

There was probably a 10,000 minimum. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Disney deal complicated things. I mean, if it stopped in-progress tv shows and video games I could see the issue.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually just got a refund on this... surprisingly.

Here's the e-mail from shark:

Hey Everyone, thank you for your incredible patience with this Star Wars release. At this point, since preorders were launched 6 months we've been waiting for the manufacturing to be completed and I still haven't had anything shipped to me besides the test pressing copies. I don't know why this is happening, I'm not happy about it either. We've put in a lot of time, effort, and initial investments to make this happen.  I started this project over a full year ago to bring to life a series of records that I felt needed to be released in a proper way. 6 months is wayyyy to long to still be holding these orders, I don't feel it's my duty to be responsible for all of the customers money for that long of a time period with out seeing any product. 

This will take some time, because I have to run everything manually, but over the next couple weeks and I'll be refunding peoples orders.  I Am Shark will make Star Wars Episode 1 OST available again once we actually have the vinyl shipped to us and ready to be distributed to the customers, that way there is no waiting period. As far the vinyl bundle buyers, I will be holding your information and will email you before hand to see if you'd still like to purchase the complete set with the wood boxes, because those were limited and I'm not going to short anyone on their opportunities to get these great packages.

As far as the label goes, we have been progressing with setting up new releases during this down time and waiting period. Some really exciting stuff that I sure you'll all be interested in as well! Can't really keep everything on hold forever, it wouldn't be fair to you guys if we were releasing other new records and still waiting on a past release.  So please stay in touch and keep an eye out for when we are going to make these Star Wars records available again, and you refunds will start to be process here shortly. If you have any questions just email me back, Thanks!