Star War Episode 1 LP

Guest Fredneck

The site now says these will be ready in May. No specific date. Who knows if that will happen since it's such a huge pressing.

I don't think the fuck off thing was that terrible, it was just in poor taste. I can see how it was a "joke" or more like a preemptive attack on the VC whiners or any whiners for that matter. I just think that was totally unnecessary because we all know people are going to bitch and moan about almost any vinyl release for whatever reason. The fact that people who are not that deep into the vinyl community would be viewing that page and seeing the seller say fuck off would kind of be a turn off to some or maybe a lot of people. Who knows. It's just not professional for such a big time high profile release.

Also, bummed the original thread got deleted. That was super entertaining.

I honestly don't see much wrong about the whole "fuck off" comment. There are tons of whiny people that complain about the most minuscule shit.

i can see it now. You enter your local friendly neighborhood Walmart© to buy a six pack of Underoos. You take the package to the cashier after searching through the well-stocked and neat aisles of underwear selections. You show her a newspaper ad from Target with an advertised price for Underoos that is $0.10 cheaper. You ask her to match the competitor's price as per store policy. She responds with a friendly "If it's cheaper there, buy it there! It's hard enough running an international mega corporation! FUCK OFF!" You leave sad and underwear-less. THIS IS HOW BUSINESS IS DONE.

I love the "star war" franchise!

Nerd Fact: This was the first movie in the series and they didn't know if they'd be able to make more.  This movie was about the first "star war".  When they made the second one and beyond, they retitled this this first movie and covered more of these intergalactic kerfuffles, or Star Wars.

i have no problems with the "fuck off" comment. i just think it's hilarious cause he most likely lost orders over it. just shows he doesn't know how to run a label. no sweat off my back. he wasn't saying it to me, because i wasn't a potential customer. so, YOU fuck off!

Complaining about the woes of running an independent label on the sales page for a huge release is the bitchiest thing I've ever seen.

The site now says these will be ready in May. No specific date. Who knows if that will happen since it's such a huge pressing.

Also, didn't you get the email? Something to the effect of... "Did I say March? WELL I MEANT MAY. FUCK OFF, IT'S HARD ENOUGH RUNNING A SMALL LABEL LICENSING SOUNDTRACKS NO ONE CARES ABOUT ON SPLATTER VINYL!"