Feedbands: Anyone heard of it?

I have absolutely no connection with Feedbands.  I simply like their service.  It seemed pricey at first, but the free month thing sold me.  4.95 for The Vliets album was incredible.  It is on my top ten list for this year so far.  It's so listenable.  My coworker also signed up.  He opted out of The Coo Coo Birds.  No issues whatsoever.  

This reads like something you'd hear from an "unsolicited" consumer on a really bad infomercial.  Love it.

Hah.  Yeah, it does sound like feedbands doing this, eh?  Maybe if I don't actually use decent punctuation and grammar my point will come across.  

Imma real bro.  facebook.com/codywfleetwood.  I live in Austin, Tx.  I fucking love vinyl.  I'm also ok with feedbands as a company.  

Oh well though.  It's alright not to trust something like feedbands.  I didn't at first.

What you need?  A kiss to make this seem real?  I'm going to smoke now.

You are living that hipster Pinocchio life. All you want to be is a real boy...er I mean bro

il_fullxfull.336558980.jpg

he commented something weird on our facebook (I can't remember exactly what) and it was deleted.

25ur2nl.png

I like how he made of point of saying he was a real person.

he commented something weird on our facebook (I can't remember exactly what) and it was deleted.

I liked your record label.  The something weird I commented was saying hi as a reply to your post saying "Hi new friends."

I said I was an actual person because I am.  I am someone who would buy a record from you, yet you delete my comment saying hi because of something petty on this board.  That makes no sense.  Talk about great marketing.

"Literally two minutes later I received a call."

chris-traeger.jpg

"It was Feedbands.  The guy was very polite, informative and generally nice to talk to.  He said I'd get The Vliets album, this month's.  That was awesome.  I asked him how canceling worked and the idea of shipping albums back.  I would be required to pay return shipping if I didn't like an album, but if I email them before during the time the clips are posted, I can cancel without incurring any charges.  I did this for my second month with the band The Coo Coo Birds.  It just wasn't my style.  I promptly received a reply email stating "You're safe from the birds this month.  :)"  It made me appreciate this company even more."

AqrOa.gif

infomercial-gifs-5.gif

Sir, will you also be pressing pink copies of the used records? Seriously what is it with people who start records companies and then are fucking clueless about how to run a business? We're not stupid guy, we've been "Target demographics" our whole lives and we know when we are being marketed to. Your product sucks IMHO but that shouldn't make you made mad at people and call them "Chode's" and "Hilarious marketing attempt?  Eat my balls, chrisapple." 

I mean I get it, your a 39 year old dude who was "Gonna be the next Ben Folds Five" when he was 22. Your dreams didn't work out, and you eventually became a suburbanite. 40 is looming and you were desperate to leave your mark, this is your last shot to "Make it". But it's okay! Sometimes shit doesn't work out, you have a wife and kids. That corporate job DOES pay well, I'd stick to it, even if Tim in accounting thinks Stained is the coolest shit since sliced bread and doesn't understand when you ramble at length about "The Foo's". 

Hah.  Yeah, it does sound like feedbands doing this, eh?  Maybe if I don't actually use decent punctuation and grammar my point will come across.  

Imma real bro.  facebook.com/codywfleetwood.  I live in Austin, Tx.  I fucking love vinyl.  I'm also ok with feedbands as a company.  

Oh well though.  It's alright not to trust something like feedbands.  I didn't at first.

What you need?  A kiss to make this seem real?  I'm going to smoke now.

im almost positive ive seen you around town... you look strangely familiar