Kanye West -Yeezus

has nothing to do with brian lane being in the band, it has to do with the whole everyone assuming the campaign was something to do with brand new.

and wait. people actually thought that album was more than terrible? i mean that baby shakes song is practically the worst thing i've heard this year so i mean

Hey, don't you like Fall Out Boy?

I can't tell you the last time I cared about whether to music I was listening to was relevant or not. I just go ahead and listen to what I like to listen to whether anyone else likes it or not. Crazy, but true.

Well obviously. I mean I made a thread on here that has zero responses from people other than me. Relevance should have nothing to do with how much you enjoy something. That was never the point I was making.

Don't they have a top five song in America and a new album that went to the top three?

Oh right, that makes them musicially relevant. I almost forgot that their market (the market that brings stuff to the charts) isn't a bunch of brainless lemmings. Is Shone not "fun" enough for you? Hard time dancing to it?

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Oh right, that makes them musicially relevant. I almost forgot that their market (the market that brings stuff to the charts) isn't a bunch of brainless lemmings. Is Shone not "fun" enough for you? Hard time dancing to it?

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

This whole discussion is going over so many people's heads I don't know what to say.

Kinda lovin' this. Not as much as Fantasy, but much more than 808s, which just sounded underproduced. This is VERY produced in its own incredibly raw way. 

I'm saying it's the hip-hop equivalent of NIN's Broken.... The album AND the fake snuff film.

Also, fair warning if you're buying it tomorrow: The official CD could not look MORE bootleg if it tried. It's like Kanye's almost daring you to torrent.