PO: Defeater - Letters Home

Picked up a splatter yesterday at Warped Tour.  They seemed to have a lot of them left at the end of the day.  I was okay with buying it from Warped, because they just joined the tour the day before, and they weren't extremely hot days.  I'm always iffy about picking records up when they are out in the heat all day.

the Long Island warped tour they started out with the splatter and one or two other variants of this.  I went to grab the splatter at the end of the night and they were out of it and had replaced it with the tri color.  I don't know how long those will last.  Kind of surprised they had either on the tour since they both sold out on preorder.

Anyone else notice the dates on the letters that make up the lyrics go in reverse chronological order? I still have to listen with some lyrics that aren't written in chickenscratch in front of me, but I wonder if that has any significance in the way the story is told.