PO: Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True + EP

Its definitely nothing new but its classic Alkaline Trio. There is no bells and whistles this time around. I would of liked to heard more dan songs but overall its the sorta album that will have a few fan favorites but won't be anyone favorite. I think they are releasing new music and having fun with the band still so can't complain there. It will make for a good car album but  its nothing game changing. Still glad I pre-ordered it cause it sounds like it will sound good to put on and relax.

It would seem Alkaline Trio just can't please everyone.  Release an album that mostly sounds like an Alkaline Trio album from the last 10 years?  ERRRRR WRONG.  Release an album that's different and expands their sound? (Crimson) ERRRRR WRONG.  Not sure what people are truly hoping for here..

It would seem Alkaline Trio just can't please everyone. Release an album that mostly sounds like an Alkaline Trio album from the last 10 years? ERRRRR WRONG. Release an album that's different and expands their sound? (Crimson) ERRRRR WRONG. Not sure what people are truly hoping for here..

Dead on. And you can even apply that to most other bands. I haven't heard the full album yet but I liked torture doctor a lot. Every album they've put out has had something that I really liked. I know their sound has changed over the years but I guess I just never grew out of listening to them.

It would seem Alkaline Trio just can't please everyone.  Release an album that mostly sounds like an Alkaline Trio album from the last 10 years?  ERRRRR WRONG.  Release an album that's different and expands their sound? (Crimson) ERRRRR WRONG.  Not sure what people are truly hoping for here..

agreed entirely.

It would seem Alkaline Trio just can't please everyone. Release an album that mostly sounds like an Alkaline Trio album from the last 10 years? ERRRRR WRONG. Release an album that's different and expands their sound? (Crimson) ERRRRR WRONG. Not sure what people are truly hoping for here..

Release an album that mostly sounds like an Alkaline Trio album from before the last 10 years.

I've never been a huge Alkaline Trio fan, just a normal fan.  Which is perfect because I'm never disappointed with any releases not living up to their old stuff or whatever.  They're all just fine to me.  Will buy their new album and probably think the same.

This is what I said two months ago. After listening to the album I feel exactly the same. Completely satisfied.