PO: Touché Amore - 7" Box Set 2012-2013

Nah. Just about every "big" preorder have a handful of these tards throwing stuff up for auctions months ahead of getting it. 

Yea but when the band specifically states that the whole reasoning for this method of choosing pre-order customers is to combat flippers, you'd think you might want to wait until you get it in hand to spit in their faces.

I wish it was feasible for more labels and/or bands to control flipping like this.  Bare minimum, it'd help prevent bozos from trying to sell things before they even have it.

I'm not really convinced this method is any better at controlling flippers than just the "one per household" rule. There are always ways to get around things. I just wonder how they decided who will get one. Maybe first come as long as nothing seemed fishy? I do appreciate their efforts to at least try to make it harder for people just to flip a set that means a lot to fans.

I'm not really convinced this method is any better at controlling flippers than just the "one per household" rule. There are always ways to get around things. I just wonder how they decided who will get one. Maybe first come as long as nothing seemed fishy? I do appreciate their efforts to at least try to make it harder for people just to flip a set that means a lot to fans.

Yea they can't control anything once the box sets are out of their hands, other than publicly chastising anyone who flips it or harassing them by email.  

I think they just made more work for themselves, but saved the trouble of putting it on a proper webstore.  Pretty much served the same purposed of the "1 per household" other than removing the first come, first serve aspect (I assume since they said they selected people at random).

Cool idea though, and I'm glad I scored one.

What I did like about this method was that I didn't have to worry about when to be online or deal with any of that type of frenzy. Of course this is coming from someone who scored one...

Well that's actually true, nice to dodge that frenzy for once...

And wOOt, I just got a mail right now with I got picked for a boxset. As far I can understand there has been a few who haven't responded/paid for their boxset yet, so too bad for them. So yea, those people like me that didn't get pick in the first round, try to check your inbox again :)