Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I'm dieting so I haven't actually tasted one but I have them in my fridge. The day I hit 180 I am downing one in celebration then heading to the All You Can Eat place. Then I'm going to cry myself to sleep due to overwhelming guilt. Then I'll wake up and take back off that damn pound.

But yeah, I've bought them to support my man Shaq and use that face staring me down every time I open the fridge as motivation to keep shaking the weight. 

This sounds like the greatest motivation anyone could ever have. You could sell this idea for $$$$.

I've tried the Strawberry, Blueberry, and Orange and I wasn't a big fan. :( I'm a huge soda guy so I was really stoked and it took a little bit of time to find them, but I think they're too bubbly. The flavors feel suppressed by carbonation. I wonder if the Vanilla is the same way or if its just the exotic flavored ones that do.

I've tried the Strawberry, Blueberry, and Orange and I wasn't a big fan. :( I'm a huge soda guy so I was really stoked and it took a little bit of time to find them, but I think they're too bubbly. The flavors feel suppressed by carbonation. I wonder if the Vanilla is the same way or if its just the exotic flavored ones that do.

I found them to be bubbly as well, but I enjoy it. I know it's AriZona's trademark to do the 23.5 Oz can, but the sodas would be much better in a regular 12 Oz or even 16 Oz. I found myself struggling to finish them at times. On the flip side, it's probably their first can/bottle that I can get the 5 cent bottle return for, so I am happy hahah. 

this is unfair BULLSHIT

I agree. I think these Shaq Soda reviews are bullshit and unnecessarily negative. I can't be sure of it but in 4 or 5 weeks I will post my review in this Touche Amore pre-order thread. This being the most logical place so I get maximum exposure as I reveal the lies. 

I agree. I think these Shaq Soda reviews are bullshit and unnecessarily negative. I can't be sure of it but in 4 or 5 weeks I will post my review in this Touche Amore pre-order thread. This being the most logical place so I get maximum exposure as I reveal the lies.

I may not have made it clear but in spite of the can size, I think every flavor is delicious. The vanilla being a very bubbly cream soda. The blueberry tastes of cobbler. The other two are good but not worth a sentence of their own.

If you like fake flavours, the shaq sodas are great. the strawberry one tastes like a cream saver.

in my opinion, they were all shit. the only one that was half way decent was the orange cream.

but seriously, who the fuck would ever need that much cream soda in one sitting? its just too much. 

If you like fake flavours, the shaq sodas are great. the strawberry one tastes like a cream saver.

in my opinion, they were all shit. the only one that was half way decent was the orange cream.

but seriously, who the fuck would ever need that much cream soda in one sitting? its just too much.

Toki, don't you use a Ploom?

I seem to remember you posting it on here at some point, or maybe your IG. Anyway, I figured if you owned one, they must be good. I picked one up last month in Berkeley and haven't put it down. So, thanks for the quasi-recommendation!

yeah, that shit rules. make sure to keep up on cleaning it though. a clean pax is a happy pax! 

I usually drink a lot of pop (I can down a can in a couple minutes) but the size of the Shaq cans are really insane. I know, its suppose to be two servings, but no one actually follows that, and I found it hard to drink the whole thing at once. I prefer Arizona's new line of Rickey drinks especially the Cherry-Lime Rickey.