Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I wish a mod would lock this thread until the actual damn presale. I gotta check it when it's bumped because I want this record, but hey let's start talking about how La Dispute sucks again because that was the only interesting moment of this whole thread.

10/10, would read again, excellent contribution to thread.

I wish a mod would lock this thread until the actual damn presale. I gotta check it when it's bumped because I want this record, but hey let's start talking about how La Dispute sucks again because that was the only interesting moment of this whole thread.

Just our luck the pre-sale will go up with all the mods happen to be at the store or something.  Then someone will have to start a new thread to let everyone know.

has anyone posted his soda yet? my new Friday night consists of playing ShaqFu on sega, slammin like six Shaq sodas, and delving into the lyrical wizardry of Shaq Diesel

shaquilleoneal-soda.jpg

A buddy of mine posted these on Instagram. Are they any good? They sound amazing.

Plus who wouldn't want to drink a huge soda with his giant mug on it

I'm dieting so I haven't actually tasted one but I have them in my fridge. The day I hit 180 I am downing one in celebration then heading to the All You Can Eat place. Then I'm going to cry myself to sleep due to overwhelming guilt. Then I'll wake up and take back off that damn pound.

But yeah, I've bought them to support my man Shaq and use that face staring me down every time I open the fridge as motivation to keep shaking the weight.