Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I'm not necessarily a fan of warped tour but the interview touché did on it just makes them sound like slight elitists trying to tell the kids who are into them "we're not like those scene bands we're better". digging for ways to be edgy.

I find myself slightly agreeing with this. I found those comments to be a little disrespectful.

Not much, but just a little.

Does anyone know the usual time for deathwish to put up the preorders? This is my first preorder with them and I don't wanna miss out on this one and as I'm living in quite a different timezone I want to be ready when the day comes ! Do they have a time like 12pm as someone mentioned jokingly above ?

Does anyone know the usual time for deathwish to put up the preorders? This is my first preorder with them and I don't wanna miss out on this one and as I'm living in quite a different timezone I want to be ready when the day comes ! Do they have a time like 12pm as someone mentioned jokingly above ?

I don't think they have a set time.  Modern Life is War was at 7AM or something like that and Deafheaven was mid-afternoon if I recall.