PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

The "quality" of the pressing is not solely up to Chris listening to the test presses. Tons of things factor in, most of which are way out of his control. For instance, if a pressing plant is backed up, which most are and have been for a year now, they may rush the process. This leads to poor cuts, not enough cool down time before packaging etc. The test presses could have sounded top notch, if the pressing process has any of those qualms or issues, it will be totally unforeseeable.  

has anyone listened to that new band Long Lost ? It's the singer from Transit.. I don't even listen to Transit but I think he sings way better for my taste in this band. I picked up that record.. it kind of reminds me of Daytrader a little. I dig the song "you can always come home".

I'll have to check out Sainthood Reps.. I saw them open for B&C and La Dispute a year ago but didn't really like them.

has anyone listened to that new band Long Lost ? It's the singer from Transit.. I don't even listen to Transit but I think he sings way better for my taste in this band. I picked up that record.. it kind of reminds me of Daytrader a little. I dig the song "you can always come home".

I'll have to check out Sainthood Reps.. I saw them open for B&C and La Dispute a year ago but didn't really like them.

I went into Long Lost with low expectations based on the first single or two, and was blown away by how much I enjoy it. Still spinning it regularly.

Just got an email from Chris:

Just got word from our people that handle our banners that we SHOULD start getting banners to us on Tuesday of next week, so we expect to get out 70% of the orders with Banners by Wednesday, all by the end of next week.

The reason for the delay? The banners are currently stuck in customs.... OH JOY.

HUGE apologies on the delays.

I hope everyone has at least grabbed their download in their store for the record and the exclusive No Sleep webstore documentary, if not get to it!

Thank you for your consideration.

Got my haze a while ago but I'm just spinning it right now. Notice Me just ended, and I can hear the surface noise. Doesn't bother me too much but when you home in on it, I can understand why it bugs a lot of people here. Still gonna try for the pokeball at the record release show with Touche and at the glasshouse. It'll go nice with the sunfire split.

Can anyone here get a picture of their merch? Title Fight too? I wanna know how much money I should bring to those shows. Something tells me I'm going to spend a lot, but who cares, it's my birthday. I'll treat myself to some spiffy shirts. 

EDIT: Also, if I do manage to get my hands on the pokeball, I'll gladly sell or trade my haze to anyone who is interested. Don't need two copies of this. 

Saw thaem last night in Greensboro. Was pretty far back in line and when I got in I was able to get a tour copy. Guy said they still had like 13 left. B&C were great but Title Fight was fantastic. They seriously are better every time I see them.

And I listened to my copy this morning and I could definitely hear the surface noise on the beginning of side B but it seemed to go away.