PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

I haven't bought a single thing from No Sleep since they refused to own the fact that way too many people got a shitty sounding 1st press copy of this. Well, that and them being in bed with scumbag 6131 on the Handsome sham job. I'm hoping I can eventually get a guaranteed surface noise-free copy of this from someone here for a reasonable price. No care what press. I suspect there may have been a bunch of duds in both the 1st and 2nd press if people are reporting they have decent sounding copies of both.

???

What I meant was B&C at the time tweeted that the 2nd press was better and it in fact was not (at least in many cases). This led me to believe NSR lied to the band about it directly before lying to the public.

For what it's worth I had the pink/red haze 2nd press and it was just as bad as both my first presses. Even if some 2nd presses were better, it still doesn't take away from the fact the records are paper thin. They are just doomed to have shitty sound quality. They need to just make a 180g black variant just like they did for Separation.

• 6 months later...

Knowing these guys it's probably just a stupid little gag. I feel like they've never really taken themselves seriously to start with.

that's what I initially thought. Glad I caught them live a couple times. Especially with Circa this past spring. Everybody's set was fucking TIGHT.

I adore Separation, gotta be in my top albums. TTWTWM was a letdown aside from a few tracks. Would like to see another full length, or at least another tour so I can see them once more.

that's what I initially thought. Glad I caught them live a couple times. Especially with Circa this past spring. Everybody's set was fucking TIGHT.

I adore Separation, gotta be in my top albums. TTWTWM was a letdown aside from a few tracks. Would like to see another full length, or at least another tour so I can see them once more.

Ive seen them 7 or so times in total. They're pretty great live. Granted, ive kind of fallen out of listening to them (this type of music) but I'd love to see them again.

One of my favorite shows was seeing them in a packed out little bar with Seahaven and All Get Out about 3 years ago.

i thought the "bye" was more of a hint that they were gonna hide out in the studio to record like they did with ttwtwm. nobody knew they had recorded that album and all of a sudden there was a PO for it.

I hope theyre not done =\ they were the band that got me into this scene since all of the bands from my high school years had broken up.

They're locked away working on a new record. And it can't be Will Yip producing unless he's double dipping with Saosin.

really hope that's true.

And I saw Will Yip post a picture with Anthony Green the other day, thought it might have been for his solo project. That would be so sweet for some new Saosin jams with Anthony.

really hope that's true.

And I saw Will Yip post a picture with Anthony Green the other day, thought it might have been for his solo project. That would be so sweet for some new Saosin jams with Anthony.

That's exactly what Anthony was there for, Saosin. The whole band was in philly.

• 5 years later...