oop graveface stuff onsale soon

yeah. a relationship with someone he was working with went bad (???) and there were some legal issues. I remember the story but not the details, dammit

yeah. a relationship with someone he was working with went bad (???) and there were some legal issues. I remember the story but not the details, dammit

From the Graveface website:

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK ITEMS ON THE STORE PAGE?

You may have noticed many items listed as 'temporarily out of stock' in the shop. Those are not out of print. Following the flood we had last summer our former distributor (our office was in their basement from 2006-2010) chose to hold my unassembled/assembled stock hostage and still is at this point in time. A lawyer has been attempting to get the stuff back to its rightful owner since then but they are being quite stubborn and possibly going out of business. Hopefully this is settled sooner than later. Whenever I get the stock back, it'll go up immediately. Thanks for your patience on this front. I'm sure you can imagine how painful/stressful such a thing is.

He finally got this stuff back.

Hopin for some jakob

just a few straggler Solace's and we'll be happy.

i remember hearing ?reports/rumors of several boxes of the Silver LLO 1&2 are in there, but a very kind board member sold me a RC copy last year :) . I haven't been following ebaY prices since then, so I wonder if this will flood the market and drive prices down, depending upon what RG prices them at. Plus I believe the 4th pressing (Deep Elm via Big School) is likely far from sold out, partially b/c the shipping to Euroland and Oceania was prohibitive.

I think anything not on the Graveface store but on this release page not listed as "OUT OF PRINT" will be there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj7mWYogEIPgdHN4eGNrN2t2c2FuVGxkWVl5dkxLbkE&hl=en#gid=0

So going by that these might be in there:

The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine

Dreamend - The Long Forgotten Friend

Jakob - Solace

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dandelion Gum (maybe the non-picture disc version)

The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl (silver)

Laura Gibson - If You Come to Greet Me

Art in Manila - Set the Woods on Fire

Kid Dakota - A Winner's Shadow

The Lava Children - S/T

The Appleseed Cast - Sagarmatha

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Eating Us single LP version

The Marshmallow Ghosts - S/T 7"

Monster Movie - Everyone is a Ghost

Some are probably wrong and I probably missed some.