oop graveface stuff onsale soon

I snagged that as well. Stoked! :lol:

So you're the two fuckers!!!

Dammit... I was on the page to fill out info and when I was done it was gone already.

I think I'm done with this... unless you can get test presses individually... I want that group of ten so bad, but can't swing the 500 bucks.

I cant believe the amount of upset people there are just because Ryan wanted to give the labels most dedicated and loyal fans the first shot by giving them a single day head start.  Its better to know that they will go to a good home where it will be loved instead of a flipper who doesnt care about anything than the potential money.  You had your shot to be in the RC and you didnt take it.  

Also another thing to note is that he can only post so many at one time so as some get sold out they will be replaced by other things so its worth rechecking the list.  Sadly I am low on money right now but hopefully I will grab something before this is over so I can get the Marshmallow Ghost 10"

I cant believe the amount of upset people there are just because Ryan wanted to give the labels most dedicated and loyal fans the first shot by giving them a single day head start.  Its better to know that they will go to a good home where it will be loved instead of a flipper who doesnt care about anything than the potential money.  You had your shot to be in the RC and you didnt take it.  

Also another thing to note is that he can only post so many at one time so as some get sold out they will be replaced by other things so its worth rechecking the list.  Sadly I am low on money right now but hopefully I will grab something before this is over so I can get the Marshmallow Ghost 10"

ehh the flipper argument doesn't really work here. they're already priced at ebay prices... the difference is its going to support the label.

I don't see why say a regular IndieGoGo user should have a better shot at supporting Graveface than say a non-rc fan/supporter. 

I get what he was trying to do but you know what? Someone ruined the end of the Crying Game and The Sixth Sense for me. Once something goes public then it's public. Glad the RC members wound up with a solid hour plus of privacy but if he wanted a full day then it should have been handled direct with a pass code. 

Glad to see the support pouring in for a solid as heck label. Hope he hits his goal and then some. 

I don't see why say a regular IndieGoGo user should have a better shot at supporting Graveface than say a non-rc fan/supporter. 

I get what he was trying to do but you know what? Someone ruined the end of the Crying Game and The Sixth Sense for me. Once something goes public then it's public. Glad the RC members wound up with a solid hour plus of privacy but if he wanted a full day then it should have been handled direct with a pass code. 

Glad to see the support pouring in for a solid as heck label. Hope he hits his goal and then some. 

exactly. thank you.

ehh the flipper argument doesn't really work here. they're already priced at ebay prices... the difference is its going to support the label.

Ok, I will give you that, but 1 day head start for RC members is a nice bone to throw for their support.  Its hardly worth some people getting upset over

I think it would have been cool if Ryan reserved a portion of the items for RC members and left some for general sale so everyone who wanted specific stuff at least had a chance to get it. But it is what it is. Glad I still got a chance to support Graceface and get something I really wanted.

i guess i've been living under a rock the past few years. i didn't even know that some of those appleseed cast records were out of print. i still have a copy of the first pressing of mare vitalis that i found used a while back. strangely there is a chunk of vinyl broken off in the shape of a small wedge which makes the first two tracks on either side unplayable. i would sell it if anyone actually wanted a record with two missing tracks. i realize this is strange. i can post a picture to show the damage. it's hard to describe. i would let it go very cheaply to someone who actually wanted it. pm me.

Holy crap!  Didn't mean to cause any sort of mild controversy on here.  I just know if someone is willing to shell out $100+ on the Record Club and trust that I won't release 10 shitty albums in row, those are the people I'd like to 'support' first and foremost.  Most of whom are the only reason I still exist.  I started the RC as a reaction to the evil distro/flood and 120 people joined immediately.  I had planned for 50 on the high side.  That allowed me to exist without the need for a distributor for a while whilst I figured things out.  Anyways.  That's the not-so-interesting history but just know, regardless of whether you're in the RC or not, I really appreciate the support and I'm totally stoked any of you want(ed) to buy anything.  I'm still digging through things so if there's something you really can't live without, send me an email [mailatgravefacedotcom] and if I come across it, I'll hit you up, RC or not. 

Gonna try to post a Soundcloud sampler link of the new Marshmallow Ghosts sometime tomorrow.  Since that's the only new musical aspect being funded by this it makes sense. 

That's all I've got for now.  If you have any questions, I'll be attempting to check this frequently. 

PEACE

this became funnier today is what happened

I guess. When I made the statement, I didn't think half of what showed up would show up. But I didn't think they would be ebay prices either. Tests would be more, of course, but I didn't think he would ask the prices he did. That said, they're his records and he could do with them as he pleases.

Either way, it's quite alright. I have no complaints. I had a shitty day and couldn't have afforded the prices anyway, which is why I don't already own the OOP stuff I don't currently have.