PO: Get Up Kids "Eudora" 2xLP & "On A Wire" LP represses /1000

there's a copy of the latest repress on purple at my local record store for like $60, pretty crazy

that last repress they did in 2008 was on three colors (opaque purple, opaque orange, opaque pink) and i believe they were each out of 1000, so that was 3000 copies, i didn't think they would sell those for a while!

there's a copy of the latest repress on purple at my local record store for like $60, pretty crazy

that last repress they did in 2008 was on three colors (opaque purple, opaque orange, opaque pink) and i believe they were each out of 1000, so that was 3000 copies, i didn't think they would sell those for a while!

That opaque purple was my favorite! I'm bummed I don't have it anymore. Maybe one day I can find one for a decent price!

I saw that one, but the cover is only VG, so I might as well spend $10-15 more to get a NM if possible.

Ask for a photo or a more detailed description, discogs folks seem to grade much more conservatively than people on eBay.  I've been much happier with a VG/VG+ off there than I have off eBay, almost every time.  If it isn't up to snuff, no harm done.

• 8 years later...