PO: Russian Circles - Memorial (Media Mail back on Hello $5.50)

I really, really, really want to see Helms Alee badly. sick.gif

KENmode are not bad at all - they were were with Rosetta (the Rosetta set I missed in Richmond because they went on an hour EARLY ) but with RC, you west coast and a few midwestern showgoers better not miss this opp!!  Man, I 'm sick thinking about that lineup.

Will pickup the Ocean Blue at the show in NC - Cat's Cradle is the perfect venue for RC.

• 1 month later...

Bump! Anyone have one of the translucent gray versions up for sale yet?

Last I checked, there was one at Discogs, but it was priced higher than I was willing to go. Still searching for one, myself.

not yet. guy on discogs was douche flipper.

edit got a purple Upper Ninety, looking for blue...

This is sort of cool but also really jarring to anyone who's listened to Empros half as much as I have.

Haha! I thought the exact same thing, man! It sounds butchered to shit to me but the song is actually really well edited to match the rhythm of the video edit. I love the way the galloping drums come in when the horses show on the screen.

Can anyone verify what color of memorial they are carrying on tour?

Only $15 and Black, lots of shirts. I asked about any Translucent Gray from Euro-land might be stashed in there somewhere, and got a blank stare from the merch guy. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Great show as usual, our oldest got the setlist Sullivan threw out his way.

Seeing these bastards tonight with my brother. Still trying to recover from the ITTCT show on Saturday where I spent the whole show 1 foot from a 6 foot speaker. My left ear isn't looking forward to tonight.

Consider buying a decent pair of earplugs...probably one of the best investments I've made in my life! ;)

Unfortunately, you'll have to remember taking them to gigs...forgot them on the Caspian gig in Cologne 4 years ago...probably the loudest gig I've ever been to :D