PO: Russian Circles - Memorial (Media Mail back on Hello $5.50)

• 2 months later...

According to the note on the merch table, it's about people drinking in the woods (or something to that affect).  I haven't gotten time to open it yet, so I cannot confirm.

So, any chance you read this already? Really about people drinking in the woods? :D

Sorry for the bump, but I've been spinning my RC records regularly the past weeks...I think they've become my favorite Post-Rock band! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Damn. Not a fan of that Enter color at all. Good thing I've got two first presses. I do wish Station could be on black finally. At least they're putting more into circulation though. No more paying $70 for Station. I remember a time not long after Geneva came out where you could get Station on vinyl for like $15 on eBay. That ended around 2 years ago.

Damn. Not a fan of that Enter color at all. Good thing I've got two first presses. I do wish Station could be on black finally. At least they're putting more into circulation though. No more paying $70 for Station. I remember a time not long after Geneva came out where you could get Station on vinyl for like $15 on eBay. That ended around 2 years ago.

Yeah, I'm surprised that Station seemed to disappear suddenly.  Seemed like that was the only RC album my local shops ever had plenty of.

Yeah, I'm surprised that Station seemed to disappear suddenly.  Seemed like that was the only RC album my local shops ever had plenty of.

I don't know if I'm just old, but it seemed like station was around for years on hello merch..they pressed like 1,000 of each color. I remember the pre-order coming with a signed metallic poster if you bought the bundle from suburban home. So glad these are getting back into circulation.