Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

I bought one for my boyfriend, and at checkout i found out i bought 2, so i have an extra one if anyone is interested. Message me, thanks!

I highly suggest that you re-check what it says. If it says quantity (2), it could be because it counts the ticket as 1 item and the record as the second item. So I ordered one but in the order it shows the quantity of the order was 2.

I passed as the price was just dumb since I'm not going to NY for the show. I'll wait for the "second installment". Glassjaw really knows how to screw people as they know 90% of the sales are people that won't be going to the show. Hopefully the second batch is just black and not die-cut. 

I highly suggest that you re-check what it says. If it says quantity (2), it could be because it counts the ticket as 1 item and the record as the second item. So I ordered one but in the order it shows the quantity of the order was 2.

I re looked over my order in the email, and thats when i found out that i got a total of 4 items. If no one wants it, thats fine, i dont need to explain myself. I thought i would post it here. oh well 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-The-Matrix-Series-One-Neo-Action-Figure-McFarlane-Toys-Spawn-2003-SEALED-/281027416964?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416e8a1384

^ my favorite item for sale from that guy already hawking this record

the picture/price combo makes it perfect

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-The-Matrix-Series-One-Neo-Action-Figure-McFarlane-Toys-Spawn-2003-SEALED-/281027416964?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416e8a1384

^ my favorite item for sale from that guy already hawking this record

the picture/price combo makes it perfect

HAHA! I have no idea if that thing is actually a sought after item, but I love how he couldn't be bothered to hide the fact that at one point people cared so little about it that he bought it for $3.25.

I re looked over my order in the email, and thats when i found out that i got a total of 4 items. If no one wants it, thats fine, i dont need to explain myself. I thought i would post it here. oh well 

I wasn't trying to be mean... I just wanted to make sure you actually did order 2.