Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

I would have said, "Excuse me for one moment, I have to finish my purchase of an extremely limited Glassjaw record."

sweet jesus, you don't know how much i wanted to. i basically wasn't making eye contact at all while i was setting it up initially. they should have seen the time and realized what was going on.

I'm having buyer's remorse. $60 something for a disc that includes a ticket to a show I can't go to. Kind of hope mine gets canceled.

I hope I can take the substitutionary place of a potential fan who doesn't want theirs to get canceled.

Yeah, so I wanted to buy this and was refreshing my page like a crazy person at 12:00 EST.  But by the time I could add it to my cart, I kinda felt like I'd regret paying $65 for a record and a show I couldn't go to.  After reading through this craziness, happy I didn't buy it.

I just got an email back from Merch Direct saying that they had switched my name with the person who PM'd me on the will call list.

Not sure if it was only because I had asked before the disclaimer was put up on the ordering page or not though.

Did anyone else who was trying to get rid of their ticket try emailing them through the "contact us" link?

I just got an email back from Merch Direct saying that they had switched my name with the person who PM'd me on the will call list.

Not sure if it was only because I had asked before the disclaimer was put up on the ordering page or not though.

Did anyone else who was trying to get rid of their ticket try emailing them through the "contact us" link?

Good man btw ^ thanks bud!