PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

Download code worked for me the first day I got it. Not sure about now. It was only 160 Kbps though.

FWIW, I received an email response today from Crosses Merch about my download code not working:

"Unfortunately we have been asked to remove the link, and so it has expired. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Also told them I would take the charcoal instead of the white, and they responded that my order had been updated, but nothing about shipping info.

Make the drive to San Diego 91 cents first come first served for the show on saturday

I am. Hopefully I'll be able to get in. I'm gonna get there super early. Probably 12. One benefit of being early is that the bands usually come hang out with you before sound check and stuff. That would be awesome.

FWIW, I received an email response today from Crosses Merch about my download code not working:

"Unfortunately we have been asked to remove the link, and so it has expired. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Also told them I would take the charcoal instead of the white, and they responded that my order had been updated, but nothing about shipping info.

IMO the customer service over there is a pain in the ass...took around 8 Emails to finally cancel my order!

I got shipping confirmation from Crosses store as well. But it's frustrating this comes around midnight the night before release...which means I probably won't get it until Friday-Monday at the earliest. You should be rewarded for buying from direct source, not punished. 

I didn't see a download code tho, is there an email one or is it supposed to be in the record sleeve?

got the three 10"s from amazon.fr today. the labels are the same on the a- and b-sides, so you have to check the matrix to see which side you wanna play.

dPloZxg.jpg

6oZO2TM.jpg

Blue Marbled, looks awesome! Can't wait for these though neither Sumerian or Soundstagedirect have confirmed shipping yet

got the three 10"s from amazon.fr today. the labels are the same on the a- and b-sides, so you have to check the matrix to see which side you wanna play.

Not true man, If you look really closely, the side is printed faintly underneath the crosses. I like it that way - looks really clean.

Just picked my copy up from my local record shop.  Nice gatefold (yes, all the lyrics are inside the gatefold).  No insert, no download code.  Was a pleasant surprise to see I got a charcoal copy.  Was not a very pleasant surprise to see a big ole cut mark on my side A, right smack dab in the middle of Bitch's Brew.  Other than that, the vinyl is dead quiet and sounds great.  The mark doesn't cause the needle to skip but there is a pop each revolution for about 10 seconds of the song.

Exhibit A:

1_zpsceac4836.jpg