PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

Nice to see that everyone who ordered the white vinyl directly from Sumerian is still waiting for their "Pre-Order".

What dicks. Where the fuck is my free CD that they offered me while I wait for my order to ship?

I preordered from Sumerian and responded to their email. Never got the CD but got my record on white. Didn't need the CD anyway.

Nice to see that everyone who ordered the white vinyl directly from Sumerian is still waiting for their "Pre-Order".

What dicks. Where the fuck is my free CD that they offered me while I wait for my order to ship?

I can send you my white I got from interpunk since I opened the one i got from my local store. And you can send me yours when you get yours?

Am I the only one who still doesn't have their Sumerian pre order? That label is fucked up. Why does amazon, interpunk, and hot topic have white copies but somehow my pre order copies still aren't available.

You're not the only one. Preordered within 10 minutes of it being announced and haven't gotten even the cd they said they would send.  At least I have the digital version and hoping this is the last time I preorder from them.

You're not the only one. Preordered within 10 minutes of it being announced and haven't gotten even the cd they said they would send.  At least I have the digital version and hoping this is the last time I preorder from them.

I've even sent some emails and havent got a response. Fuck that label. Pre orders should have been the first priority. I bet when (if) I finally do get my order the poster will be folded even though I paid for the tube.