PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

Yeah.

Not to be a dick, but can someone post a good picture if the charcoal?

Cool thank you man, just got mine too.

I'm glad it at least shipped this week knowing the current state of vinyl delays but it's funny that Sumerian posted a picture of these ready in hand a a few weeks ago I wanted to say? And got them to record stores in time for release instead of fulfilling the orders of people who have paid for it up front. I've even seen a couple pictures on IG of the white variant that apparently has delayed people's orders here

so the download card inside the album says "use this code to redeem your digital copy @ sumerianrecords.com", but I can't find a link anywhere on the site... anyone know where to get it?

The link has always been on top of the homepage but I don't know where it is now.  Let me see if I can find a link since I used it a couple of weeks ago.

Just went to my local store and was pleased to see a copy of this on the new release rack. I ordered the 3 10"s from SRC months ago... still will hold out for those.

My copy is on white vinyl, and has some brown smoke in it. Discogs says that some copies ended up going out like this. Really stoked. Probably was just a dirty stamper... but it looks cool.

Just went to my local store and was pleased to see a copy of this on the new release rack. I ordered the 3 10"s from SRC months ago... still will hold out for those.

My copy is on white vinyl, and has some brown smoke in it. Discogs says that some copies ended up going out like this. Really stoked. Probably was just a dirty stamper... but it looks cool.

My ex is a dirty stamper