PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

I guess I can live with that. Just hope they pressed a shitload of them.

They should put The Years on there too. Why not?

I'd be surprised if it wasn't a fairly good sized pressing.  Sumerian pressed a whole lot of Dillinger Escape Plan's last LP, definitely enough to meet demand.  I could be wrong, but I don't think Crosses is nearly as big, but I have a feeling that this will receive an adequate pressing.

• 2 weeks later...

From Facebook:

Crosses ††† - pre-order †he album NOW on iTunes. Instantly receive "Bi†ches Brew" and purchase "†he Epilogue"

Expect physical pre-orders (and vinyl) to go live along with the music video premiere for Bi†ches Brew on RollingStone.com in just a few short hours..

Chino Moreno † Shaun Lopez † Chuck Doom

If this pre-order won't be avaialble to anyone outside the U.S, I'll be a saaaaaad panda.

That's interesting...........I wonder if they're still coming out separately since that's what I have preordered on soundstage

Yeah, I really wonder what the difference is between the III 10" that I pre-ordered from Interpunk.  I'm going to order this and if it contains the same material as the 10"s, I'll just cancel those.

Edit : $7.99 shipping for the LP + folded poster is bullshit.

just spent 82.98ppd on the 2xlp on charcoal with the poster in a tube as well as the cd package with the zip up hoodie and another poster. this is truly one of only like 5 bands that i would spend this kind of silly money on. so pumped to see these guys for the second time next thursday!

So, does anyone understand this release any better than myself??  They are also releasing an identically named ††† on 10" yellow vinyl that I'm assuming only contains the newest material.  Is this double LP available now directly through the band/Sumerian a combination of the new material along with the first 2 EPs?  I assuming this might be the more limited option but I kind of like the idea of 3 different 10" more. I don't know if I should bite on this or wait.

So, does anyone understand this release any better than myself??  They are also releasing an identically named ††† on 10" yellow vinyl that I'm assuming only contains the newest material.  Is this double LP available now directly through the band/Sumerian a combination of the new material along with the first 2 EPs?  I assuming this might be the more limited option but I kind of like the idea of 3 different 10" more. I don't know if I should bite on this or wait.

ordered the white, but very confused. I'm sure some clarification will come soon. I'll keep my amazon order up until this is figured out.