Black Friday Record Store Day--November 2013

I need Failure "Magnified", Silversun Pickups "Let It Decay/Working Title" 10" if anyone happens to find them. I'll throw in a few bucks for your troubles. Stores around me don't have them.

Also, if you happen to stumble upon the DMB Live Trax releases, a buddy of mine is looking for those as well.

they have Silversun Pickups here for $12.99 if you want it.

Grabbed Failure, QOTSA and Nirvana. My ass still hurts a bit from the price of the Nirvana record but I really wanted it. My local shop opened at 8am and there was just a small line. They opened at 8am last year and I was the only one there.

In case anyone wants to know, the two ORG releases (Failure and The Replacements) were apparently allocated 2 per store. Also, more will be available from ORG down the road.

Can you message him for me. I'm happy to help people out, but I don't want to assume and buy something and them be stuck with it.

I still need one but a buddy a mine is hunting the Pittsburgh shops looking out for one as well. If he doesn't find one (which is possible) and you still have it, I'll buy it off you.

Just got back from Amoeba Hollywood. Got there a little after eight and was about 50th in line. They started letting people in at about 9:30 because of rain, which was rad. The only things that were sold out when I left were the DMB releases. Got SSPU and Nirvana. The guy who rang up my purchase said that pretty much everyone in line was getting the Nirvana record so I'm not sure how long they'll last, but the line was not that long behind me.