Black Friday Record Store Day--November 2013

Here's a link with all the realeases we have in AYP. We're in Lancaster, PA so we don't have a huge vinyl buying crowd locally. After we close we'll open up anything that hasn't sold online. If anybody desperately wants something, you can send an email to the shop and I can hold it for you. We also have a discount code- "ayp18". That'll get you 10% off, even for the RSD releases.

http://www.angryyoungandpoor.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=1058

Sorry, I worded my post badly. I'm not looking for Failure for myself. I'll be looking for it for people in this thread. Seems like a lot of people wanted it.

If there's any chance of you finding the Stone Roses album or the Tame Impala split I have money now and will give you a little extra as well for the help, let me know.

I can try and help some people out. I'm about to head to my store, I'll be on the lookout for Flaming Lips and Failure albums. Anything else?

That lips/tame impala split and miles and monk at Newport please. Ill tip you extra. This goes for anyone else who can find me them as well