Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

So now I sent back my damaged record, they received it yesterday, and the dude from SRC said he needs to wait until the weekend to personally take my record to his home, listen to each side, and determine if there are, indeed, scratches, dings, and surface noise. The physically evidence is on the records. JUST GIVE ME A NEW FUCKING COPY. Thank you, VC for letting me vent to you today and every day.

That's really weird. I had a damaged copy of Hum and they sent me a new disc no questions asked.

Just gonna leave this here.

Well, its not like he's flipping it... right? might seem like a weird thing he's doing and yeah he could just sell at cost to someone, but it looks like he just wants to trade and start a Led Zep collection

big deal out of nothing, probably knew everyone here would disapprove and make stupid remarks cause there jealous.

Hey that's my reddit thread. Yeah I'm just trying to get the zep collection because I'm sick of finding copies in stores that are either overpriced or scratched or both. I figured I could do it this way in one fell swoop and it would be sort of fair for each of us. However if someone had Ben kwellers sha sha, I'd trade straight up for it.

Well, its not like he's flipping it... right? might seem like a weird thing he's doing and yeah he could just sell at cost to someone, but it looks like he just wants to trade and start a Led Zep collection

Hey that's my reddit thread. Yeah I'm just trying to get the zep collection because I'm sick of finding copies in stores that are either overpriced or scratched or both. I figured I could do it this way in one fell swoop and it would be sort of fair for each of us. However if someone had Ben kwellers sha sha, I'd trade straight up for it.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, I'm not angry at you or anything nor do I care. I'm just following this thread for shits n giggles.  

Moving on.

My thought is, and correct me if I'm wrong, you only bought the extra copy because you knew it's worth something. Especially since you just got the record yesterday and you're already trying to trade it. Two reasons I'm leaning towards this is because the Ben Kweller's record you want to trade for, you have it valued at $60+ based on this thread you made plus you commented on a post on Reddit saying if you find an extra copy you'd sell for $65. So in a sense, I see it as flipping.

If you bought two by accident from different places, that's cool and all. Just don't be a dick and try to trade for shit you know is worth more. Though, this seems unlikely since the Reddit comment was from 23 days again stating you only had one. If you had accidentally ordered two, you would have known, ya know? 

Again, just trying to rationalize it all instead of just yelling that you're a flipper.

Also, yes, I did go through your history and shit. I'm bored with nothing better to do right now. I could be studying for finals but fuck it. School sucks. Do drugs. (JK drugs are bad)

Just my two cents. Thanks and goodnight.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, I'm not angry at you or anything nor do I care. I'm just following this thread for shits n giggles.  

Moving on.

My thought is, and correct me if I'm wrong, you only bought the extra copy because you knew it's worth something. Especially since you just got the record yesterday and you're already trying to trade it. Two reasons I'm leaning towards this is because the Ben Kweller's record you want to trade for, you have it valued at $60+ based on this thread you made plus you commented on a post on Reddit saying if you find an extra copy you'd sell for $65. So in a sense, I see it as flipping.

If you bought two by accident from different places, that's cool and all. Just don't be a dick and try to trade for shit you know is worth more. Though, this seems unlikely since the Reddit comment was from 23 days again stating you only had one. If you had accidentally ordered two, you would have known, ya know? 

Again, just trying to rationalize it all instead of just yelling that you're a flipper.

Also, yes, I did go through your history and shit. I'm bored with nothing better to do right now. I could be studying for finals but fuck it. School sucks. Do drugs. (JK drugs are bad)

Just my two cents. Thanks and goodnight.

somebody call the flipper police... u must really like drama.    do u even have a red one?  it sure bothers u a lot to see people buying/selling these.     envy is a deadly thing to mess with.

somebody call the flipper police... u must really like drama.    do u even have a red one?  it sure bothers u a lot to see people buying/selling these.     envy is a deadly thing to mess with.

First: if you can't take the time to spell out "you", then your argument is null and void.

Second: you're terrible at reading. You completely missed the first sentence of my post where I said I wasn't angry or anything at the kid. Fuck it, let him flip. I was just rationalizing why I saw it as flipping.

Third: No, I do not own a red copy (or any copy of anything Brand New for that matter).

Fourth: Envy is a deadly thing to mess with? The fuck you trying to use the seven deadly sins on me for? That shit don't work around here. Sloth is a deadly sin as well, which if you refer back to my first point in this post, you've already fucked up.

Sorry for rustling your jimmies. Come talk to me when they're un-rustled.

EDIT: Because I overlooked part of your post. This is the first time I've pointed out about people buying/selling these. Just saying, homie.

First: if you can't take the time to spell out "you", then your argument is null and void.

Second: you're terrible at reading. You completely missed the first sentence of my post where I said I wasn't angry or anything at the kid. Fuck it, let him flip. I was just rationalizing why I saw it as flipping.

Third: No, I do not own a red copy (or any copy of anything Brand New for that matter).

Fourth: Envy is a deadly thing to mess with? The fuck you trying to use the seven deadly sins on me for? That shit don't work around here. Sloth is a deadly sin as well, which if you refer back to my first point in this post, you've already fucked up.

Sorry for rustling your jimmies. Come talk to me when they're un-rustled.

EDIT: Because I overlooked part of your post. This is the first time I've pointed out about people buying/selling these. Just saying, homie.

First: Just an opinion by U. which doesn't matter. null and void

Second: Most people that say they aren't mad/angry actually are. for example the famous "im not drunk"

Third/Fourth: i figured u didn't have a red copy and the rest which is probaly a lie, but if its true enjoy wasting life for nothing.  really hope your education works out and you can really discover who you are and who your meant to be.