Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Toki -

I know you get it from a lot of members, and I know that me saying this won't change anything.

But it's just a messageboard, dude. No need for hernias or strokes. You do a ton of finger-pointing, and yelling, and name-calling. Just take a deep breath man. Throw in a funny gif here or there and just let the rest of the community take care of "it" for a while. 

FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS 

Alright guys, all of the hostility in here makes me not want to own this record.Just a lot of bad vibes. I am willing to sell all 10 copies I preordered as a lot. You will get Clear, Red, Red/White swirl,sticker on cover, sticker on sleeve, sticker on cover and sleeve etc etc.

All I am asking is $1,200. Serious offers only.

Alright guys, all of the hostility in here makes me not want to own this record.Just a lot of bad vibes. I am willing to sell all 10 copies I preordered as a lot. You will get Clear, Red, Red/White swirl,sticker on cover, sticker on sleeve, sticker on cover and sleeve etc etc.

All I am asking is $1,200. Serious offers only.

No clear with Jesse Lacey shartstain variant? Pass.

FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS 

i scrolled to the end of this to make sure you actually wrote farts every time

Toki -

I know you get it from a lot of members, and I know that me saying this won't change anything.

But it's just a messageboard, dude. No need for hernias or strokes. You do a ton of finger-pointing, and yelling, and name-calling. Just take a deep breath man. Throw in a funny gif here or there and just let the rest of the community take care of "it" for a while.

You act like I'm losing sleep over this. I promise, I'm not.

Since it is indeed a message board you guys can't see my emotions as I'm posting. If you did you wouldn't be telling me to take a deep breath. I'm a pretty light hearted, easy going person. Anybody that has actually kicked it with me in real life can attest to that.

Just the whole thing in general left a bad taste of farts in my mouth. Chambs summed it up perfectly.

I don't take flipping lightly, but I am by no means sitting behind my computer punching walls and shit. Not in the slightest.

Would you say you aren't...

...FLIPPING OUT!?!?!?