Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I had it in my cart.  When I clicked checkout it said item not available.  Every time I click it now, it says item not available.

PlushEmptyHorse.gif

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh. That .gif was hilarious.

Ok, so here's the deal. I bought this for one reason: the lady loves BN. I actually bought her a copy of this on black a few months back. She is in a weird situation as she is storing all of her stuff in her car while she interns in Uruguay. Long story short, that fucking copy is in her car ... yeah, I said it. So, I ordered this to replace the black copy which possible could be fucked to all hell or could be perfectly fine. Who knows. Anyways, to make a long story short, if that copy is fine, I'll sell you the green at cost. I won't know until early September when I go pick her up from the Airport though. An odd situation for the both of us, I know, but hey, I'm offering you a green if the black is intact. I'm not a really big fan of this record anyway... ;)

Did red, gold, purple etc. go with it?

I think the seafoam looks rad. But I like seafoam anything.

I thought Orange, clear, and some others went with it better than the ones you mentioned. This seafoam is just like BLAM. I could see it looking cool under different circumstances I suppose.

0001881200001_500X500.jpg

Did red, gold, purple etc. go with it?

I think the seafoam looks rad. But I like seafoam anything.

Right on good sir

To be fair, I think that since the cover art is mostly black, grey, and white, all of the colors it has been pressed on have looked good with it. Of course, the colors like white and clear have looked especially good with the cover art, but the colors like purple, red, and seafoam have still looked great

wow, thank you matt, that is very nice of you!  I have an extra black copy when I thought it would be red, which I'd be willing to trade + cash for your help, if her black copy is destroyed.  If you wanted. thanks so much!!

I don't care what copy I have, and neither does she (getting her into records at least, even if it's BN haha - can't be too picky), so I'm down for that, man. If the black is still good I'll sell you the green at cost, and if it's fucked, I'll trade you for your black.